Need a BMR

G

Dear Anyone in the Navy,
I recently joined the U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps and my batallion works under a Seabee batallion and we recently stopped getting BMRs. Our Chief Petty Officer doen't know why but they stopped sending them to us. By they I'm not sure who that is but I figure it's the Navy. Anyways, I just joine and there are no more BMRs. So if anyone has finished there BMR and no longer needs it or just has one the don't need please help me because I hate the CD BMR. It's to complicated and I can't carry it with me win we go to drills once a month and plus if I just need it I can't just get hold of it. So if ANYONE has a BMR that they are willing to give away please e-mail me at c1328chase@aol.com or IM me on AIM at chasec1328. Thanks. Cuz, I need a BMR.

:m1: :rambo: :biggun: :2guns: :9mm: :m16shoot: :sniper:

P.S. These emoticons are badass dude.

You're in the Sea Cadets? I want to join too, I got a package the other day about it. Can you tell me a little bit about you guys do and stuff?

Sorry if its a little :eek:fftopic:

Welcome to the forum.

Sure man,
ummm, lemme start, well when you first join, you'll think it sucks, you go through crap people yelling, lots of PT(physical training) which I hope you knew, but after "recruit training" which is just two weeks of boot camp you become a seaman apprentice, but oh yeah, you stary as a seaman recruit, it follows regualar Navy enlisted ranks up to E-7 or chief petty officer, but once your a seaman apprentice you have some power, you get to yell at people, get the in formation, and march them. Then you study a book similar to the BMR but its called Seaman, if anyones being immature go to hell even though it is a little funny, but anyways, ummm, once your a seaman you just study your BMR to the fullest extent and become a Petty-Officer 3rd class, you can then go to specialized three week trainings, or maybe you can go as a Seaman but I think you have to be a Petty-Officer, anyways, I'm going to SEAL school and Amphibs. So you progress up to Chief. But once your a Petty-Officer you get to boss people around. So it basically from 13-17 and then u can go to college or join the military. I'm gonnna get a four year scholarship fromthe Navy for UGA and then I'm gonna join as an Ensign. So it's basically really cool after you go through all the crap.

P.S. Everyone who reads this please pray for Petty-Officer Dickinson who was killed in Iraq on Friday, April 30th, 2004. His convoy, specifically his Humvee ran over a land mine which killed him and another and injured four more. He was from the same Reserve center as my Cadet Corps is here in Augusta. So please pray for God to rest his soul. :cry:
:dive: SEALs, Frogmen, UDT

cahsec1328 said:
Sure man,
ummm, lemme start, well when you first join, you'll think it sucks, you go through crap people yelling, lots of PT(physical training) which I hope you knew, ....

What are you talking about, thats the best part! :) Call me a masochist. Thanks a lot, thats moreless what I was wondering. I'm fairly decided on joining. I sent in some requests for information waiting for them to contact me. Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry to hear about Petty-Officer Dickinson, may he RIP.

here ask my little brother a navy question he's a rescue swimmer with some anti-sub squadron and he's currently serving on the KittyHawk. Here's his email. ------------- If he asks tell him his brother mike gave you his email.

Back