My School Wants JROTC

webs

ive been trying to get my highschool to start the JROTC program but they won't do it, do u guys know anyother way to do JROTC or should i just do young marines? oh yeah, im 15 if that matters.

If you can't find a JROTC unit near you than join the Young Marines or the Sea cadets. Keep in mind though that they do not promote cadets to officer ranks.

oh, ok, my friend is in young marines, and he passes out pamphlets and stuff like that during the airshow, he also say's it sux.

You want to start a JROTC program in your school? who did you talk to about it, i suggest first talking with the school board then going down to the nearest base or maybe even a recruiting station.

Re: JROTC

webs said:
ive been trying to get my highschool to start the JROTC program but they won't do it, do u guys know anyother way to do JROTC or should i just do young marines? oh yeah, im 15 if that matters.

I looked at the Young Marines Website and half the time those kids aren't in Uniform, so I say it sucks.

Already tried, this it's way too hard so I ended up joining Sea Cadets, it awesome, and we train a lot harder than the civil air patrol.

So Sea Cadets is a good idea.

You should try to refrain from making topics with the same Title as another one so recently, it gets confussing.

Aye, Sea Cadets or CAP are a lot easier than getting an ROTC. Go Sea Cadet or CAP. Find which is closer and do it.

By the way, I agree. Young Marines kind of stinks. It's sorta boring.

(You could also check out the Seabees if you enjoy sailing a lot.)

Back