Mom...need prayers -

Read more about Hi, everyone. I've barely been able to visit the forum even briefly in the past month and a half or so. Mom was in the hospital twice, in a nursing home, back to the hosp

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

November 11th, 2012   #1
jillyz12

Mom...need prayers info

Hi, everyone. I've barely been able to visit the forum even briefly in the past month and a half or so. Mom was in the hospital twice, in a nursing home, back to the hospital, and is now at home under hospice care. Her heart has been operating at only about 25% for over a year, and a series of recent infections have really worn her down. Plus, she's 81...so we're not hopeful that she'll come out of it. She hasn't opened her eyes in over 24 hours, and I can't help feeling that it won't be much longer now. Anyway, would you please include her in your prayers? We just don't want her to hang on indefinitely.

Thank you so much, and I miss you all. Right now, my time just isn't my own, but I'll be back. Hope you all are doing good.

Sometimes I think I understand everything....then I regain consciousness.

--
November 11th, 2012   #2
hawky94

Best wishes to you and your family, Jilly.

Everyone comes into your life for a reason; some good, some bad. They shape, form and break us. But in the end, they make us who we are.

November 11th, 2012   #3
Sara

Jill,

After a long life full of love, my prayer is that you're mother will pass peacefully with her family beside her.

God bless

Nature is forever loving... Egos come and go...

Last edited by Sara; November 11th, 2012 at 19:54..

November 11th, 2012   #4
Amanda

Thoughts, prayers and well-wishes to you and your family, jillyz12.

November 11th, 2012   #5
Capt Frogman

My thoughts go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

"This is the Royal Marines son. If you wanted this to be easy, you should have joined the Parachute Regiment!"

"Pain lasts for a moment, the Green Beret lasts forever!"

November 12th, 2012   #6
Sevens

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, jillyz.

Not liking me will always be your problem. Never mine.

November 12th, 2012   #7
m551sheridan

I have learned these past few years to put ones trust in the Lord...... it is all in His hands. I will not ask that he put a healing hand on your mom... age and circumstances tell me her time is near, BUT what I will do is ask that He bring you and your mom comfort and peace of mind in knowing that He is the one who is in control.

Lord, I do not know this woman who ask for our prayers but I ask you Lord to give them the wonderful comfort and assurance that is available ONLY through you to come rest upon them and their households. Please also Lord, place a comforting arm around her mother's shoulders. Amen.

One Flag... One heart... One Nation...

November 12th, 2012   #8
BritinAfrica

Just to let you know Jill, we are thinking of you and your mum.

I try to be the man my dog thinks I am.

November 13th, 2012   #9
viper2007

Sorry for the delay in responding to this... jillyz...

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Keep the faith and trust that the Good Lord will provide guidance to you, your mum and your family...

We are the willing,
Led by the unknowing,
Doing the impossible,
For the ungrateful...

November 13th, 2012   #10
senojekips

Hello Jilly, I'm thinking of you both. I just hope that it helps.

Love,
Spike.

"I am totally responsible for what I write,... however I cannot be held responsible for your complete inability to understand"

Tags
back, home, hospital, mom, prayers