Mom...need prayers

jillyz12

Hi, everyone. I've barely been able to visit the forum even briefly in the past month and a half or so. Mom was in the hospital twice, in a nursing home, back to the hospital, and is now at home under hospice care. Her heart has been operating at only about 25% for over a year, and a series of recent infections have really worn her down. Plus, she's 81...so we're not hopeful that she'll come out of it. She hasn't opened her eyes in over 24 hours, and I can't help feeling that it won't be much longer now. Anyway, would you please include her in your prayers? We just don't want her to hang on indefinitely.

Thank you so much, and I miss you all. Right now, my time just isn't my own, but I'll be back. Hope you all are doing good.

Jill,

After a long life full of love, my prayer is that you're mother will pass peacefully with her family beside her.

God bless

Last edited:
I have learned these past few years to put ones trust in the Lord...... it is all in His hands. I will not ask that he put a healing hand on your mom... age and circumstances tell me her time is near, BUT what I will do is ask that He bring you and your mom comfort and peace of mind in knowing that He is the one who is in control.

Lord, I do not know this woman who ask for our prayers but I ask you Lord to give them the wonderful comfort and assurance that is available ONLY through you to come rest upon them and their households. Please also Lord, place a comforting arm around her mother's shoulders. Amen.

Sorry for the delay in responding to this... jillyz...

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Keep the faith and trust that the Good Lord will provide guidance to you, your mum and your family...

Back