MLB Postseason

Well, I must admit, I'm not one to follow major league baseball through the regular season... They just play SO much... But, so far in the postseason, I like the Dodgers. It's always been a bit of a fantasy of mine to see a Dodgers-Angels World Series with the Dodgers winning it. Really disappointed that the Rockies lost last night, I wanted that one to go to Game 5. Anyone else have any favorites?

The Mariners. I also kinda like the ChiSox. I go for those Sox teams. LOL Far and away my favorite MLB team is Boston, though.

What I want to happen:
Angels over Dodgers
What WILL happen:
Yankees over Phillies.

The disgusting thing is that there is an entire Cleveland Indians team playing in the postseason... for other teams.

Oh all the Yankee haters must be in agony these days. Like them or not they are a very talented group and they seem to be clicking on all cylinders right now.
We'll see what kind of game the Angels bring on Friday. They swept right through Boston without much of a fight but this'll be a whole other level of competition.

Just like BSU, LSU, and pretty much every NBA team, I will never view the Yankees as anything worth wasting time on no matter how good or bad they play. But that's just me. ;)

The Angels are the only team in MLB with a winning record over the Yankees. Boston has been the Angels nemesis, so hopefully they will breeze past the Yankees.

Back