Military entry test... -

Read more about Could somebody tell me what the test deciding which MOS you should go into is called? Something like ASFAB or... something. Hehe... call me stupid but i can't figure it o

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

March 11th, 2004   #1
TheSunsetSniper

Military entry test... info

Could somebody tell me what the test deciding which MOS you should go into is called? Something like ASFAB or... something. Hehe... call me stupid but i can't figure it out.

\"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.\" - TR

-
AVG Advent calendar: daily offers
March 11th, 2004   #2
Redneck

I don't know what it is for you, but for me it was called "Sign on the dotted line under 'For the Good of the Service.'"

No boom, no boom, no boom, Amen.

March 11th, 2004   #3
RnderSafe

ASVAB

March 11th, 2004   #4
Redneck

Oh yeah, I remember that now .

March 11th, 2004   #5
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

It is ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery)

It categorizes your points into categories such as Administrative, Mechanical, General, and Electronics...

Here is the site for enlisted careers in the USAF

http://airforce.com/index_fr.htm

it shows you the choices for MOS under the four categories...

If world war 3 is fought with nuclear weapons, then world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
--Albert Einstein

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S
IF YOU AINT AMMO YOU AINT SHIT

March 11th, 2004   #6
TheSunsetSniper

Thank you! That isn't only for the Air Force is it?

March 11th, 2004   #7
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

these jobs inparticular yes, but i am sure if you do a quick search you can find the jobs avalible for all branches... as a matter of fact i beleive that www.military.com has a page featuring this... i will look into it...

March 11th, 2004   #8
Guardsman_Ca

The higher your ASVAB score the more MOS s you will be able to choose from

Duty Honor Courage

April 2nd, 2008   #9
ridgewood10

hey any places where you can take ASVAB

April 2nd, 2008   #10
Damien435

Talk to a recruiter, they'll let you know where the testing facility is. Usually MEPS but if you're still in High School there's a really good chance they offer the test every week/month.

Please note that 98% of what I say is my opinion and/or my "version" of the facts. Most of what I say is rumor with little to no evidence to back it up, just something I picked up somewhere.

My City

Tags
asfab, call, hehe, stupid, test

MilitaryClothing.com