Milforum RANKED Battlefield 2 server now online!

Do you play BF 2?

• Yes!

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • nope...

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No, but I'm certainly going to now!

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
The Milforum Ranked Battlefield 2 server is finally online! :D

Server name:
Milforum.com - Armored Fury

IP:

Max Players:

Hosted By:
Gameservers

Does anyone still play BF 2?? :)
I still enjoy to pop-in for a quick fight from time to time.
Euro Forces is also going to be released soon, and that one looks quite interesting..

Search for "Milforum.com" on the server list, or go directly to the IP to join it.
I'm getting good pings all the way from Norway, so it should be possible to join it for most of you.

Invite your friends, we have plenty of space in there.. :)

Please post your favorite maps here, and I'll add them to the maplist.

:firedevi: See you online soon.. :firedevi:

USAFAUX2004 said:
well...if my PC could pull it...but 64 players...impressive...

The server is full tonight, all 64 slots taken! :D

I'll create some reserved slots soon if any of you want "free passage" to the server.
Just PM me your BF2 usernames, and I'll add them to the list.

20060412.jpg

Hahahaha, funny cartoon! But a 64 slot server sounds impressive. Once my game-monster in operational I'll sure give it a go. I like the fps games where you have special skills as well... it reminds me of Enemy Territory and that is the mother of online fps games!

meh i used to play.. got BF2 and SF altogether too ;( but then one day..
my grapix card.. died.. or something it doesnt work <__< lol.. my comp just reached "minimum" line so did my grapix card haha!

Awesome! I haven't been playing BF2 in a while, but it's about time to pick it up again!

Are you only using "vanilla" maps, or SF and EF maps too?

Only the standard BF 2 maps for now, Wake Island 2007 mostly, but it's possible to use the SF maps as well.
Still waiting for the Euro Force maps.

Oh gee, glad I could find this out AFTER my comp crapped on me and is now incapable of handling the demands for BF2 online. It's not your fault though Redleg (Well, I have some circumstantial evidence but nothing that will hold up in court.) and MM, guess you will just have to wait for me to get my new comp before I show you how we roll in SD, old school.

Actually, in terms of stats I am not that good, I usually devote all my efforts to hunting down the enemy snipers, on a regular basis I will die three to four times before finding the enemy and killing him, but it works out in the long run because that spot is no longer usable to the enemy and it prevents that sniper from getting several more guys down the road. Is it just me or does a direct shot from a TOW missle? no longer kill people?

Armord fury

I have just downloaded Armord fury i´ts a one of the better adon´s too battlefield. Redleg you know hvat to do:jump:

aahhh to bad, but i'll sticky the IP into my favorites.. Im going to check it out next weekend the server... If i could get a "free pass" just int hecase of... username= KatanaGFR

Lets have some fun

But it`s none there, Have triad several times it`s never players there.Cant we make a date and time too play I'm sick off playing whit Rambo´s
Cant we meet up fore some game play. 23/6 i´m home from denmark (Whit an hang over) and my girl friend is out of the apartment
My nick is King_Kahuna(Nor)

I´m ready too have some fun come and join me :m16: :biggun: :9mm:

It's normally full 2-3 nights a week, but it's mostly at times when most of us Europeans are sleeping, since it's the evening in the US then.. :???:

Aww, ita always an issue, we could have a Norway vs Sweden game ;)

I think Norway would have more troops though, not that many Swedes active around here!

Back