Michael Jackson Collection dvd16

andychen

I was never a big fan of MJ. I never owned one of his records. I did really like his videos whenever I saw them on MTV, way back in the 80s. But other than that... Fast forward to 2009. I went to see thisjust because I love music and I was saddened to hear of Michael's passing. Curiosity and remembering that I did like his singing & dancing. WOW, WOW, WOW! As someone said, he was sooo real. We get to seewhile he was working, you know, just being himself, not "performing" - and what a wonderful, warm, humble, caring human being hehimself to be. And he never knew that any of us would ever see this video footage. But by us seeing it, I know that he won those of us over, who had never payed attention to his brilliance. And that is what I now know of him, he was BRILLIANT, he was a GENIUS! So now I have bought, and watched so many times I lost count, his live performance in Bucharest, and I've seen the movie "This Is It" 4 times. I've cried during it twice. And I can't wait for it's release because I will surely have it in my collection and be glad to now know who was Michael Jackson. And I have also purchased the music from the movie, "This Is It" on CD. And I LOVE it! Every single song is just fabulous! I can't make myself listen to anything else! Over & over. I only feel sorry that it took his death for me to pay any attention to MJ. But just imagine, even in death, he is still gaining new fans! And we will always, always miss you,.

I am not sure, but eh.... Is the Michael Jackson Collection a military book? I know his father was/ is rather stern though...

I will surely have it in my collection and be glad to now know who was Michael Jackson. And I have also purchased the music from the movie, "This Is It" on CD.??

Back