MCJROTC

Hey, Staff Sergeant, welcome to the forums. We already have a ten-page topic on cadet's ranks; it can be found here:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6507

Since you asked, and I don't really expect you to dig through ten pages to find out everyone's ranks, I'm, as my name suggests, a Cadet Commander in Navy JROTC. It's the equivalent of a Cadet Lieutenant Colonel in MCJROTC.

hehe well, billie, you already know my rank but ill post it anyways!

C/ 2LT Alison Stinson
Alpha 4 Platoon commander
Member of Reg Drill (platoon and squad), Exhibition Drill (platoon and maybe squad if I make it!), Color Guard, Rifle Team (varsity), and Varsity Youth Physical Fitness team! hehe yep all of it!

and let me tell you this, its a whole lot of time to be at school everyday! Nearly 13 hours! 0500-1730! But I love hanging with my rotc peeps! lol

P.S. you and Kyle are amazing together!

C/2Lt now. I got promoted when I made Deputy Commander of my Saber Team. Air Force JROTC. I would switch to MC in a heartbeat if i could though...*sigh*

I'm A Sgt, soon to be Flight Sgt (fingers crossed). Oh, I guess if you dont know the Royal Canadian Air cadet ranks that doesnt mean much. from lowet to highest our ranks are AC (recruit), LAC (leading air cadet), Corporal, Sgt, Flight Sgt, Warrant Officer 2nd class, Warrant officer 1st class (or Chief). you cant hold a cadet officer rank up here. What are the american enlised ranks again? They always confuse me.

(Oh, and I am commander of Defiant Flight (platoon) or 1 flight if you prefer)

Warrant Officer 2nd Class (retired) 154 Amherst Anson RCAirCS.

Currently an Officer Cadet with RMC Kingston.

I'm about three months into my first year of ROTC, so I'm only a Cadet Private First Class, but I see myself staying in the whole four years.

Hah Setty im your Squad Leader. im a PFC. first year in JROTC, plan on stayin til i graduate. hopefully naval academy, then b a lawyer in the Corps.

Hope your program is worth a damn and you guys stay humble.
I ran into too many "I have military experience, 4 years of JROTC" people who are far worse than people with no experience.
Zero fitness.
Zero ability.
All pumped up ego from inflated ranks given the easy way.

Back