May as well...promotion :-p

c/Commander

Well since everyone else is posting their new promotions and billets...I figure what the heck.

Many of you may have figured this out...but I changed my forum username from "c/LCDR" to "c/Commander" in the middle of May.

I was promoted from Cadet Lieutenant Commander to Cadet Commander on May 15th. My billet did not change, I am still the Unit CO.

Just thought I'd join the party :lol: .

Well congrats to you too......Wow it seems like everyones getting promoted. Must be because of the time of year.

Are'nt cadets that thing for teenages? or is Cadet a real military rank in America?

Cadet is the title before you rank (C/AB). BTW I hope to get promoted at the end of this month!!

Not really. Our promotion times fluctuate every second thursday. But i'll give it a shot. 22 hours, 46 mins, 43 secs. As of 21:14:07. That's assuming i get promoted at 20:00. But whose counting?

Ah but of course the flashy officers with their testicle-shoulderboards will have their promotions first, and there will be speeches...you know how we are. :p

Figure 20:45 or later. :lol:

I highly doubt it. Two are going for C/2lt right now. One will have to wait till the banquet at encampment because he's a Flight Sgt there. The other has to get it before encampment because he's a Flight Commander there. My squadron goes from the lowest ranking to the highest ranking inorder of promotion. My speech will be something like this for when I get C/2lt. "I man of few words. GO MARINE CORPS. That is all"

Haha...then a hundred angry Junior Zoomies (I say this in the best possible way, myself being a Junior Swabbie/Squid) stand up and throw things at you... :lol:

nulli secundus said:
That's what I'm planning on, sir. I got to try that at encampment somehow. :D

Our C/CC was an E-2 in the marines while a C/LtCol in the USAFAUX. He wore the uniform for an hour or too

Back