March Madness has arrived!!

Since my Heels didn't make it in (no, I'm not surprised after their less than stellar season, but it still stings), I don't really care this year. I do think....as much as this pains me to say.....that's its Duke's to lose.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/2010-ncaa-tournament-seeds-031210?GT1=39002
No way! Duke won't get farther than the Sweet 16 or the Elite 8.

Now, I don't know who's gonna take it all the way, but I'm pretty sure it WON'T be the Blue Devils.

I hope not, but that's what my feeling is. I'd like to see Kentucky, Kansas, Syracuse, Gonzaga, Vanderbilt, Villanova, Wake Forest, or anyone other than Duke win it all. :D

They had a good season. So did Syracuse. Kentucky just isn't the same to me without Tubby so I dunno if I can throw my support behind them. LOL

I will follow Kansas, but they are in a tough section. Duke faces the same problem with the talent in their section.

Man... I had a LOT of potential bracket screw ups today... Cannot BELIEVE Nova survived, almost had Florida upset BYU, and then freakin Vandy loses to MURRAY STATE?!?!

My bracket is completely screwed up! If tomorrow is as bad, I'm gonna throw things, pout, and then refuse to watch the rest of the tourney. LOL

Kentucky's still alive, though!!! That's who I finally settled on as my champion. I went back and forth between them, Syracuse, Baylor, and New Mexico, but I think I've finally settled on Kentucky. Maybe......:p

Its been a wild dance so far. Tons of fun to watch! :)

So Duke *GAG*, Butler, Michigan State, and West Virginia are left. I've got Butler and West Virginia in the final. Not because I like either team.....just because I dislike them less than the other two. :)

See, Sevens, you have to go against your preferences and go with the teams you ACTUALLY think will make it in. I personally think Duke and Bulter will be the championship game. Not because I like either team, but because I think both are playing better basketball than their counterparts. :p

I will never, repeat, NEVER pick Duke to win anything. It goes against my principles. :mrgreen:

I knew that a when UNC's season tanked. Them not making the tourney and Duke being in the Final Four is just the icing on a very bitter cake. :(

Back