March Madness has arrived!! - Page 2

Read more about Duke and Butler. This is gonna be a great game. I must say though, if Duke plays the Bulldogs the way they played West Virginia, it's gonna be ugly.

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

March 19th, 2010   #11
Sevens

Oooooooo good idea!!!!!!!!

Not liking me will always be your problem. Never mine.

--
March 21st, 2010   #12
Rob Henderson

Kansas Jayhawks. GONE.

March 21st, 2010   #13
Sevens

Kentucky's still alive, though!!! That's who I finally settled on as my champion. I went back and forth between them, Syracuse, Baylor, and New Mexico, but I think I've finally settled on Kentucky. Maybe......

Its been a wild dance so far. Tons of fun to watch!

March 29th, 2010   #14
Sevens

So Duke *GAG*, Butler, Michigan State, and West Virginia are left. I've got Butler and West Virginia in the final. Not because I like either team.....just because I dislike them less than the other two.

March 31st, 2010   #15
Rob Henderson

See, Sevens, you have to go against your preferences and go with the teams you ACTUALLY think will make it in. I personally think Duke and Bulter will be the championship game. Not because I like either team, but because I think both are playing better basketball than their counterparts.

April 1st, 2010   #16
Sevens

I will never, repeat, NEVER pick Duke to win anything. It goes against my principles.

April 1st, 2010   #17
Rob Henderson

Then this is gonna be a sour year for you.

April 1st, 2010   #18
Sevens

I knew that a when UNC's season tanked. Them not making the tourney and Duke being in the Final Four is just the icing on a very bitter cake.

April 1st, 2010   #19
Rob Henderson

Poor baby.

April 2nd, 2010   #20
Sevens

I know, huh!?!?!?!

Tags
care, dukes, pains, stings, year