tetvet

Banned
A lot of people claim to be Afro-American where is that Country located looking at the World map I'm unable to find a Afro-America I even went as far as asking the NAACP if they knew where Afro-America was their reply was negative .:camo:

A lot of people claim to be Afro-American where is that Country located looking at the World map I'm unable to find a Afro-America I even went as far as asking the NAACP if they knew where Afro-America was their reply was negative .:camo:

Then the people you spoke to were not very smart.

As your question is one of descent not location, just as my government considers me a European-New Zealander because of my heritage you government regards Americans of African heritage as African Americans and I have no doubt that you are probably considered to be a European-American all places that do not exist on a map.

They probable didn't answer because the question answered itself. As mentioned it a name of a group of people that originated in in Africa. Not the name of a country. Like Irish Americans are from Ireland.

Afro-Americans is something dreamed up by Jesse Jackson some years back its a catchy phrase , based on the oldest and biggest organization the group that MLK belonged to the NAACP Blacks are people of color .

Back