Leather Flying unit patches made...........

EMBLEMHUNTER

:salute2:I make WW2 era type Leather flying unit patches, USAAF/USN/USMC , I do great work for a good price , please PM me your e mail for smaple photos,price etc , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Just added 4 new patches to the link , the "Air Group-11" patches ,VF,VB,and VT-11 went to Calif to go into the USS Hornet carrier museum, the VT-10 patch went to a collector .
Check it out I'm sure you'll enjoy viewing them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

Just added an 86th Fighter Squadron "Commanches" leather patch to my link and will be adding a US Navy Torpron 5 in about a week , check out the link , and thanks for looking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

MTBRON-5, 47th Bombardment Squadron patches now in photobucket link, coming soon a 48th Pursuit/Fighter Squadron

Adding a WW2 USN VF-35 patch this week
Now on page 5 of the link.....................

Last edited:
now over 360 + photos to view on my Facebook page , "WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches" enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop by and take a look , it is all "custom order work" , nothing pre made/stocked, if you have a specific "Want" please let me know as I have a vast archive of WW2 USAAF/USN/USMC images to work from ........

Leather unit patches made......

Here's a few photo of my work , enjoy !!!!!
See many more on my Facebook page, WW2 Leather Sqd/Group Patches
all custom order work , nothing pre made or stocked, "any" 5-6 inch patch of your choice USAAF/USN/USMC, in the US $50.00each/total including postage , if you have a "specific" want please contact me , enjoy !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 17th Photo Recon Squadron.jpg
    17th Photo Recon Squadron.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 92nd Bombarment Group.jpg
    92nd Bombarment Group.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 69th Bombardment Squadron,13th AAF and Armament Spec..jpg
    69th Bombardment Squadron,13th AAF and Armament Spec..jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 359th Fighter Group & Sdq's.jpg
    359th Fighter Group & Sdq's.jpg