Laws On Sexual Relations

About Laws On Sexual Relations

International Military Forums > The Off-Topic Zone > Military Jokes and Humor Forum > Non-Military Jokes and Humor Stuff
User Name
Password

August 2nd, 2008   #1
pixiedustboo

Laws On Sexual Relations info

I got this in an eMail...I had to share it. lol.

Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Arizona.

In Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with the lights on.

It is illegal for husbands in Willowdale, OR to talk dirty during intercourse.

Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in Georgia.

Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.

In Connersville WI, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.

In Harrisburg, PA, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.

It is illegal in Utah to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.

"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven." - Robert Green Ingersoll

--
August 2nd, 2008   #2
tomtom22

Quote:
Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.

Downright dangerous too!

"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle." - Norman Schwarskopf, Commander of Desert Storm Operations

August 2nd, 2008   #3
pixiedustboo

And here is a few more....

No man is allowed to make love to his wife with the smell of garlic, onions or sardines on his breath in Alexandria, Minnesota. If his wife so requests, law mandates that he must brush his teeth.

Warn your hubby that after lovemaking in Ames, Iowa, he isn't allowed to take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with you, or holding you in his arms.

*Bozeman, Montana, has a law that bans all sexual activity between members of the opposite sex in the front yard of a home after sundown - if they're nude. (Apparently, if you wear socks, you're safe from the law!)

In hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, every room is required to have twin beds. And the beds must always be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a room for only one night. And it's illegal to make love on the floor between the beds!

A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.

Women aren't allowed to wear patent-leather shoes in Cleveland, Ohio - (a man might see the reflection of something "he oughtn't!")

August 3rd, 2008   #4
A Can of Man

In Connersville WI, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.
Well that takes away all the fun doesn't it?

In Harrisburg, PA, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
I hate micromanagement.

August 3rd, 2008   #5
The Other Guy

Why do I get the feeling that this happened once?

I'm the bleeding heart liberal your mother warned you about.

August 4th, 2008   #6
A Can of Man

Not only that, somehow it became a problem.

August 8th, 2008   #7
justin1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedustboo
I don't know about Harrisburg. If this isn't true Chester would have made a lot more sense.

Larynx, Spine Lungs, Liver, Jugular, Subclavian Artery, Kidney, Heart. Now which will be my strike point?

August 10th, 2008   #8
Rob Henderson

I didn't know South Dakota had such a large Mormon population!