Laws On Sexual Relations

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
I got this in an eMail...I had to share it. lol.

Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Arizona.

In Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with the lights on.

It is illegal for husbands in Willowdale, OR to talk dirty during intercourse.

Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in Georgia.

Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.

In Connersville WI, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.

In Harrisburg, PA, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.

It is illegal in Utah to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.

And here is a few more....

No man is allowed to make love to his wife with the smell of garlic, onions or sardines on his breath in Alexandria, Minnesota. If his wife so requests, law mandates that he must brush his teeth.

Warn your hubby that after lovemaking in Ames, Iowa, he isn't allowed to take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with you, or holding you in his arms.

*Bozeman, Montana, has a law that bans all sexual activity between members of the opposite sex in the front yard of a home after sundown - if they're nude. (Apparently, if you wear socks, you're safe from the law!)

In hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, every room is required to have twin beds. And the beds must always be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a room for only one night. And it's illegal to make love on the floor between the beds!

A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.

Women aren't allowed to wear patent-leather shoes in Cleveland, Ohio - (a man might see the reflection of something "he oughtn't!")

In Connersville WI, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.
Well that takes away all the fun doesn't it?

In Harrisburg, PA, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
I hate micromanagement.

Why do I get the feeling that this happened once?

Back