Laser Sniper Rifles?!?!?!?

Canadian Kodiak

I was readin through another topic on the forum (the one about the polish military to be more precise) and while checkin out a link provided I came across info about a LASER SNIPER RIFLE!! Now, I don't follow all these weapon development things very closely, so I may be gettin a big one pulled on me, but can anyone actually verify any of this? Are they real and actually being put into service? I haven't heard anything about them before now so I don't know. The link is

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~dheb/2300/Europe/Poland/JBPW.htm[/url]

Well there are certain "societies" shall we say that do possess so called weapons of the future such as laser guns and stuff, now you can all say i am full of shit and ask me to provide you with links and proof, but i won't because there are very few links about these people and even if i did give them to you i would be branded a NUT by the entire forum.

AND I AM NOT A NUT, THE VOICES TOLD ME TO KISS HIM.

the part in bold was a joke.

I got an open mind, gimme a link so i can atleast drule over the future. The new star trek episodes don't start for another few weeks. :p

lol thanx for clearin that up there, guess i missed that. (we canadian's don't hear much...not too many dogsled teams come up from the US or from the russians in alaska and those who do can't ever find my igloo so we are a bit behind on world happenings) :p

moved to a more appropriate forum..

Thanks guys, this one really kick started my morning.. :lol:

Back