you know you a supply guy when ...

PVT archer

you know your a supply guy when ....

1. infantry is willing to pay you money for MRE's with good candy in it .
2. armoured division ask for coffee and fuel on a daily basis , just to go on full stab across a grid square to simulate drag racing back state side .
3. you wife/husband has to fill out a form for funds to go get groceries
4. you fill out the proper DOD forms before you go to top off .
5. you don't know the name of the item enlisted personel is asking you for , but the numbers and acronyms say it all .
6. basic training recruits pay you to put up dissheveled M16A2's in trade for a better weapon and it isn't called racketerring , it's called the supply seargent game .
7. you know how to sell latrine paper to recruits for fives bucks a roll .
8. kaboom cleaner for the barracks is such a hot commoditie , you can sell it to a recruit for 15 bucks for a couple of bottles .
9. the first seargent comes to you directly for his whiskey , and german beer , not minding at all you charge him out the ass for these items
10. you are the one the recruits suck up tobe on detail so they can be on an easy detail , while they put a dollar bill on your desk , or you call in a drill .

I am a supply guy, some of the comments ring true and are funny as hell. Although I do not and will not deal with recruits unless I am a Drill Instructor...One day...One day it WILL happen!!

Back