Keep your fingers crossed....

82ndMechanic

Okay,

So I got a jump coming up on Thursday, supposedly from a C-17. It's full combat with a TOT (Time on Target) of early afternoon. I have a camera I'm going to take with me, and dummy cord it to my big dumb self. As long as it doesnt burn in, or I don't land on it, I'll snag y'all some pics. I also wrote International Military Forums on a piece of cardboard so you guys can see that it's really me... LOL.

Keep your fingers crossed that the jump doesn't get scratched.

Yeah. And all you future paratroopers better get Airborne in your contract.

Wow!!!!!!! You man rock, if you do that I'll send you one of those trucks full of blondes I usually reserve for my foreign friends... :rock: :bravo:

I'll send you.......................... :cen: who am i kiddin, i dont have anything that good.

:rambo:

Sounds good 82nd. I can't wait to see the pics and I'll join Padre in that prayer for you. Be safe!

FutureDevilDog said:
I'll send you a truck full of hot Puerto Rican girls in thongs if you get back safely :D Good luck man :bravo:

:lol: :lol:
It means that (god forbids) he won't come back?! huh?

Okay - jump scratched tomorrow - or at least I was, because I just jumped on the 1st of the month. More than likely jumping next Tuesday - same plan - just might be Hollywood - less all the combat equipment.

I'll do my best to still get the camera going.

Back