K9

Alenoor

Im looking for a quote/saying/stanza that states something like

...."he is your life, your love, your partner. he will be true to the very last breath....you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion..."

Obviously talking about the working dog and his handler. Anyone know the whole thing or how to find it, please send it to me.

If it`s here and I didn`t look carefully sowwy :oops:

Thanks

I was K-9 for awhile, Bombs. I used to have a bunch of that stuff, I'll look for it, see if I can remember where I put it.

eb0199c2.gif
DWI-Dog-Doo-755636.gif

Last edited:
Here's some I found:

[SIZE=+1]" Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened" Anatole France[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Puppies are nature's remedy for feeling unloved" ( Richard Allen Palm)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog"Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]*A dog has one aim in life. To bestow his heart." J.R. Ackerley[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"The average dog has one request to all humankind. Love me! Helen Exley[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well - almost ." Charlotte Gray[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"The dog was created especially for children. He is the god of frolic." Henry Ward Beecher[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"A dog is a smile and a wagging tail. What's in between doesn't matter much." Clara Ortega[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"A dog wags its tail with its heart" unknown)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Man is a dog's idea of what God should be" Holbrook Jackson[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" unknown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." Twain[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Dogs leave paw prints on your heart." Unknown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" Outside of a dog, a book is probably Man's best friend, and inside of a dog,
it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs." Aldous Huxley[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" No animal should ever jump up on the dining room furniture unless it is absolutely certain
that he can hold his own in the conversation."
Fran Lebowitz[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. Franklin P. Jones[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" Ever consider what they must think of us ?. I mean, here we come back from a
grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork and half a cow. They must
think we're the greatest hunters on earth!"
Anne Tyler[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"If dogs could talk , it would take a lot of fun out of owning one." Andy Rooney[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" You enter into a certain amount of madness when you marry a person with pets." Nora Ephrom[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Rambunctious, rumbustious, delinquent dogs become angelic when sitting." Dr.Ian Dunbar[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful." Anne Landers[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog
that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
Dereke Bruce[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." Ben Williams[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of it's tail." Unknown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does."
Christopher Morley[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." Josh Billings[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you,
but when you take him in the car he sticks his head out the window?"
Steve Bluestone [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lifes whole" Roger Caras [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies" Gene Hill [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]"A dogs affection increases in proportion to how wet and muddy he is"
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." Andrew A, Rooney[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1]" He is your friend , your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat
of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Unknown[/SIZE]​

Back