Judo or Taekwondo?

I preffer Muay Thai
and combine it with JiuJitsu
it will be good for hand to hand fights

but useless to knifes... in my country every friday someone stabbed ))
so you have to think about this to ...

but as Muay Thai practioner I think It is the best 1on1 hand to hand primary combat style ...

22 years boxing and over 17 Muay Thai boxers later I stand by the Sweet Science. :)

Would I get a six pack from boxing? Does it like, require loads of training [Rocky style, with the jogging skipping ropes, push ups, swimming etc]?

I dont mind the trainign, it will just be i will have to slow down on my kebab eating lol.

I dont want to be a pro boxer, im not Sylvester Stallone lol.

I just plan to do the following in order:

Boxing - 2 Years
Judo - As long as it takes to a green belt
Aikido - Black Belt, dont care how long it takes or how many times my testicles get crushed.

Would I get a six pack from boxing? Does it like, require loads of training [Rocky style, with the jogging skipping ropes, push ups, swimming etc]?

I dont mind the trainign, it will just be i will have to slow down on my kebab eating lol.

Six packs are from lowering your bodyfat % to less than 10%... boxing will work you like nothing else, cardio, endurance, explosiveness...

Hmm, if I get a six pack boy oh boy will I be getting the ladies :drunkb:

How long would it take to get one APPROXIAMETLY if I do boxing training for 1 hour twice a week?

I train amateur boxers... 6 hours a week minimum with me and another 4-6 on their own time or they find someone else to train them.

Is it a good idea to snap somebodies body part or dislocate their shoulder if you get them into a lock if they try to stab you?

How long do you think it'll be before you're good enough to actually hold someone coming at you with a knife in a lock?
That question isn't even relevant for you at this moment.

If you see with a guy with a knife coming at you, don't get any crazy ideas. RUN and call for help. Run towards the nearest police officer.
If that guy is able to get a lucky stab into you, your life is over. There's no "Load Last Save."

Back