Joining the navy

Ange20la

hello everyone and thank you for the comments

My name is Angela i want join the navy because i want to travel around the world and when i was little i will pretend i was in army or at boot camp crawling in the mud. I also want join navy because of technology on boat ( i am crazy about computers i will created problems on my computer software to figure it out how to fix the problems)to have more understanding. I am scared of leaving because i never was separated from my 1 year old more than day. but i am more scare of being rejected then anything. i want join navy for my daughter give her life i didn't have. I went to college i graduated on 4.0 average. i am first time mom and very overprotected.

thank you

Andela you are right this marvin from Uganda thats the same idea l have of joining the navy usa army
let the people in charge find away of helping us so that we can be also navys.
hence to contribute or any role to arm thanx to the people in charge marvinkoica@yahoo.com

Last edited:
It has been 40 years since I was an active recruiter. Unless things have changed (and on this issue I doubt it) a single parent will have a very hard time enlisting, and if you do get in you will have to give up custody of your kids - at least for a while.
Good luck.

Back