Joining Military Youth Academy - Help

Steathy

Hello, I'm joining the Alaska Military Youth Academy in about 5 days and I just need some pointers, advice, and words of confidence because I'm pretty anxious and what not. First off the reason I'm joining is because I'm behind 6.25 credits for high school and the 5 month course gives me 7.25 at least. Now when people join they say its mostly for "at risk youth" which basically means all the drop outs, alcholics, druggies, etc sorta kids will be attending. Anyway I just want some advice on what to prepare myself for and too prepare myself against the other people attending with me.

Hello, I'm joining the Alaska Military Youth Academy in about 5 days and I just need some pointers, advice, and words of confidence because I'm pretty anxious and what not. First off the reason I'm joining . Now when people join they say its mostly for "at risk youth" which basically means all the drop outs, alcholics, druggies, etc sorta kids will be attending. Anyway I just want some advice on what to prepare myself for and too prepare myself against the other people attending with me.

Back