A Jarhead, a Squid and a Grunt in a bar

Hutchie

A marine, a navy guy and an army dude are in a bar having a beer. The cute lady bartender is chopping lemons and limes with a big cleaver. After several beers, the navy guy decides to show how tough he is, he says as he lays his little finger on the bar top: "Bartender, chop that off." Bartender , obligingly swings hard and lops off the digit. Not to be outdone, the marine rolls up his sleeve and lays his whole right arm on the bar top, "There, lop that off". Incredulous, the bartender, says, " Sir, I can't cut that off, are you fukin' nuts?" "No, go ahead, I don't need it, I can use my left one to whipe my arse." Whoop, she lops it completely off! So for a minute all are in disbelief, then the army dude unzips his fly and whops his manhood upon the bar. The dumbfounded bartender has had enough, "Are you completely sure you want me to chop that off?" "Hell no lady, just unbutton your blouse, let me play with those giant titties and give it a few strokes, it will come off all by it self.":)

A marine, a navy guy and an army dude are in a bar having a beer. The cute lady bartender is chopping lemons and limes with a big cleaver. After several beers, the navy guy decides to show how tough he is, he says as he lays his little finger on the bar top: "Bartender, chop that off." Bartender , obligingly swings hard and lops off the digit. Not to be outdone, the marine rolls up his sleeve and lays his whole right arm on the bar top, "There, lop that off". Incredulous, the bartender, says, " Sir, I can't cut that off, are you fukin' nuts?" "No, go ahead, I don't need it, I can use my left one to whipe my arse." Whoop, she lops it completely off! So for a minute all are in disbelief, then the army dude unzips his fly and whops his manhood upon the bar. The dumbfounded bartender has had enough, "Are you completely sure you want me to chop that off?" "Hell no lady, just unbutton your blouse, let me play with those giant titties and give it a few strokes, it will come off all by it self.":)

He wasn't a grunt - he was an MI Soldier!

Back