Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2.

I didn't say the west countries owe China anything. China KMT GOV had receive 1.3 millions Japanese troops surrender in China battlefield in 1945.
Not including 0.7+ million Japanese surrender to Soviet union in Manchuria, In fact ,soviet union decear war to Japan was a joke. They only attack Japan army after USA drops two nuclear bombs on Japan homeland. Then Soviet cowards said they win the Japanese. They rob the victory fruit of China. These 0.7+ million Japanese army in Manchuria should count in China battlefiled.
Then Japanese army surrender in China battlefield amount to two millions.

So much for Jap shame who never surrender.

Last edited:
May I ask a question? the Japan and Phililippings both had territory disputes with China,Japan and Philippings and both the ally with American, did the American dare fight a war with China for pertect Japan and Philippings? Fight to a huge nclear arms? If USA don't use fleet support Japan and Philipings, that is said, the caucasian will turn against his ally once more.

If ccp army fight against American, It should be very wonderful.

Yes,US navy are the strongest navy on the world. It own 12 aircraft carries battle groups. But China don't afraid. How many warplane on these 12 carries? pretend each aircraft carries can abord 48 warplane + 12 othe style plane. 12 carries can abord 576 warplane. Do you know how many warplane China on service ? 3000+ . If necessry. I think China commnuist party can produce 10000+ warplanes at least in three years.

So ,USA goverment don't try to use aircraft-carries intimidate China, or you very sorry for that! :bravo:

The aircraft carries of USA , Only can use as bully the little countires who lack of strong air force and strong air defense forces,like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran. It no use on those big countries like China.

Oh, maybe the USA will send unmanned aircraft bomb China mainland from Ha Hawaii air base.
Even send Unmanned space battleship from the military base on the moon,for what? bomb China? " Bomb,Bomb,Bomb" OH,oh oh oh oooooooo; " I am so afriad ,ha,ha ha!

Last edited:
Typical Chinese, quantity not quality.

What kills me when these guys get on here and start spouting about how badazz their country's military is, is the fact they are spoon feeding themselves their own propoganda. What's also laughable is the fact they don't dare consider the fact that the US doesn't have to shoot down ONE Chinese plane for those carrier task forces to have the desired effect. God forbid, but if the US ever went to war with China, China's military would be rendered incapable because we could simply blockade the country, prevent ANY trade ships from moving in and out of Chinese waters, and then watch the entire country collapse. Not one US troop has to set foot on Chinese soil, wonder how long those big bad PLA troops will last when their families are starving to death? No air traffic, no water traffic, no anything in and out of China. Power grids shut down from computer hackers, no ability to use their phones, cell phones, sewage systems, etc...wouldn't take long for at least a portion of the 1.3 billion people in China to get pissed off and break away...Then it becomes an interal issue where CCP is trying to keep their country together.

Americans love their Japanese and Filipino allies. We love our KMT and South Korean allies too. And we laugh at the CCP for trying SO hard to drive a wedge between us all. Good luck...seems most these countries have hated China since long before WWII...I doubt they'll suddenly come to your side.

Americans love Japanese kick their ass??

Ha ha ,ha , Perhaps west countries love Japanese bloody torture them:" oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby,give me a good job! rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high." Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! broke my leg,rape me! I am very high."

American love KMT ?
So ,they abanbon China KMT who ever save theirs lives in 1949, let China commnunist party support by Sovet union rule China?? Ha,ha ha ha ha .

I believe American navy had ability block sea transports line!
If American dare block China , I think the CCP army will attack the USA army who station at South Korean, then American army can get out of Korean. I think you forgot, that China is a continental country, even sea transports line are been blocked,China can get materials for land transports line.And USA military bases in East Asia will disappear.
I must remind you,China's had built ships of 68 million tons in 2011, If necessary, China can expand his navy powers 3-4 times in a short times.

If 1.3 billion people in China starving to death? Do you think we will waiting to dead?? Ha,ha! China will send 400 millions soldiers invade other countries, like Mongolia, Russia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, India, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt,Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia.. . . And launch thousands of hydrogen bombs to the other countries on the Earth!

In fact, I believe the USA would not fight against China whom own thousands of hydrogen bombs for pertect Japanese, Filipino, if American people are not idiots. Never two nuclear powers occur military conflict in human history. You said why Nato dare not fight against Russia for Georgia?

I think you lack of Knowledge of China, China crops of production are NO.1 in the world for a long time. we don't lack of food. China import some corn only for feed animals.

Sorry ,little child. I don't want to show hands. Bucause from a human point, your war plan against China was very,very evil and horrible. So my response are evil too.
From a human being said, how dare you had the evil idea want to starve 1.3 billions Chinese people? Ha,ha ,ha? Are you very hate Chinese?

little child! If Americans leaders had the same stupid ideas like you, I think ww3 will occur soon after. Einstein said once: "I don't know that the Third World War will be. But World War IV, the people will use sticks and stones as the weapons in their hands."

Typical Chinese, quantity not quality.

What kills me when these guys get on here and start spouting about how badazz their country's military is, is the fact they are spoon feeding themselves their own propoganda. What's also laughable is the fact they don't dare consider the fact that the US doesn't have to shoot down ONE Chinese plane for those carrier task forces to have the desired effect. God forbid, but if the US ever went to war with China, China's military would be rendered incapable because we could simply blockade the country, prevent ANY trade ships from moving in and out of Chinese waters, and then watch the entire country collapse. Not one US troop has to set foot on Chinese soil, wonder how long those big bad PLA troops will last when their families are starving to death? No air traffic, no water traffic, no anything in and out of China. Power grids shut down from computer hackers, no ability to use their phones, cell phones, sewage systems, etc...wouldn't take long for at least a portion of the 1.3 billion people in China to get pissed off and break away...Then it becomes an interal issue where CCP is trying to keep their country together.

Americans love their Japanese and Filipino allies. We love our KMT and South Korean allies too. And we laugh at the CCP for trying SO hard to drive a wedge between us all. Good luck...seems most these countries have hated China since long before WWII...I doubt they'll suddenly come to your side.

Last edited:
Again, absolute bollocks. I've watched newsreel of Japs who had surrendered being greeted by their families, there was no hint of shame whatsoever.

What they did was degrading and inhumane not ONLY in our point of view, the bastards knew what they were doing was wrong, which was why the bastards tried to hide as much as they could before the war finally ended.

The Geneva Convention which the Japs signed should have been the decider as to what happened to POW's, instead the vicious cowardly animals ignored it. Honour? The Japs can't spell it, let alone know what it means.

Hang on a sec...
I have a question, why do we hold the Japanese and Germans to a different standard?

Lets not forget that between Poland and Moscow the German army left hundreds of thousands of men, woman and children dead and they were killed solely on racial and ideological grounds, in France and Italy and 1940 and 1944 German troops killed captured allied soldiers without any concerns or repercussions and in countries like Yugoslavia entire villages were slaughtered.

Now this is not an attempt to minimise Japanese atrocities but the reality is that we sit here and talk of the courageous German soldier fighting overwhelming odds and the "honourless" Japanese soldier fighting overwhelming odds and I am sorry but I do not believe that the distinction is all that great.

Somehow we have chosen to concentrate all of the German atrocities into the responsibility of a few "deluded" men (Hitler, Goering, Himmler etc.) and forgiven the average German soldier while at the same time blame the Japanese soldier for every action in the Pacific theater.

Hang on a sec...
I have a question, why do we hold the Japanese and Germans to a different standard?

Lets not forget that between Poland and Moscow the German army left hundreds of thousands of men, woman and children dead and they were killed solely on racial and ideological grounds, in France and Italy and 1940 and 1944 German troops killed captured allied soldiers without any concerns or repercussions and in countries like Yugoslavia entire villages were slaughtered.

Now this is not an attempt to minimise Japanese atrocities but the reality is that we sit here and talk of the courageous German soldier fighting overwhelming odds and the "honourless" Japanese soldier fighting overwhelming odds and I am sorry but I do not believe that the distinction is all that great.

Somehow we have chosen to concentrate all of the German atrocities into the responsibility of a few "deluded" men (Hitler, Goering, Himmler etc.) and forgiven the average German soldier while at the same time blame the Japanese soldier for every action in the Pacific theater.

Perhaps that's because the title of this thread is "About Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2." It doesn't mention German POW or concentration camps, if it did I have no doubt some comment would have been made about them.

May I ask a question? the Japan and Phililippings both had territory disputes with China,Japan and Philippings and both the ally with American, did the American dare fight a war with China for pertect Japan and Philippings? Fight to a huge nclear arms? If USA don't use fleet support Japan and Philipings, that is said, the caucasian will turn against his ally once more.

Yes,US navy are the strongest navy on the world. It own 12 aircraft carries battle groups. But China don't afraid. How many warplane on these 12 carries? pretend each aircraft carries can abord 48 warplane + 12 othe style plane. 12 carries can abord 576 warplane. Do you know how many warplane China on service ? 3000+ . If necessry. I think China commnuist party can produce 10000+ warplanes at least in three years.

So ,USA goverment don't try to use aircraft-carries intimidate China, or you very sorry for that! :bravo:

The aircraft carries of USA , Only can use as bully the little countires who lack of strong air force and strong air defense forces,like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran. It no use on those big countries like China.

Oh, maybe the USA will send unmanned aircraft bomb China mainland from Ha Hawaii air base.
Even send Unmanned space battleship from the military base on the moon,for what? bomb China? " Bomb,Bomb,Bomb" OH,oh oh oh oooooooo; " I am so afriad ,ha,ha ha!

I thought that it would come sooner or later to this...

This chap is definitely a few cards short of a full deck! Just becasue his country has purchase an empty carrier, and now he wants to get into a pissing contest with the USN. It definitely shows that "chasing the dragon" is still a favourite pasttime of the Chinese.

I suggest, udaka, that you stop taking hallucinogens and wake up- wet dreams can be pretty messy...

Americans love Japanese kick their ass??

Ha ha ,ha , Perhaps west countries love Japanese bloody torture them:" oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby,give me a good job! rape me, harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high." Oh yeah,baby,yeah, baby! broke my leg,rape me! I am very high."

American love KMT ?
So ,they abanbon China KMT who ever save theirs lives in 1949, let China commnunist party support by Sovet union rule China?? Ha,ha ha ha ha .

I believe American navy had ability block sea transports line!
If American dare block China , I think the CCP army will attack the USA army who station at South Korean, then American army can get out of Korean. I think you forgot, that China is a continental country, even sea transports line are been blocked,China can get materials for land transports line.And USA military bases in East Asia will disappear.
I must remind you,China's had built ships of 68 million tons in 2011, If necessary, China can expand his navy powers 3-4 times in a short times.

If 1.3 billion people in China starving to death? Do you think we will waiting to dead?? Ha,ha! China will send 400 millions soldiers invade other countries, like Mongolia, Russia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, India, Iraq, Turkey, Egypt,Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia.. . . And launch thousands of hydrogen bombs to the other countries on the Earth!

In fact, I believe the USA would not fight against China whom own thousands of hydrogen bombs for pertect Japanese, Filipino, if American people are not idiots. Never two nuclear powers occur military conflict in human history. You said why Nato dare not fight against Russia for Georgia?

I think you lack of Knowledge of China, China crops of production are NO.1 in the world for a long time. we don't lack of food. China import some corn only for feed animals.

Sorry ,little child. I don't want to show hands. Bucause from a human point, your war plan against China was very,very evil and horrible. So my response are evil too.
From a human being said, how dare you had the evil idea want to starve 1.3 billions Chinese people? Ha,ha ,ha? Are you very hate Chinese?

little child! If Americans leaders had the same stupid ideas like you, I think ww3 will occur soon after. Einstein said once: "I don't know that the Third World War will be. But World War IV, the people will use sticks and stones as the weapons in their hands."

Don't you just love this little pimple...?

I think he is probably too young to understand that about 60 odd years ago, Japanese almost became his language of communication, if not for the intervention of the very people he is mocking.

I don't hate the Chinese mainlanders- they are put there for a purpose- to make us all look intelligent- just reading your input makes me feel intelligent already- considering the faecal matter you are putting forth.

It is good that you are self sustained- if I were to read you correctly- with the tainted milk you have and those other vile stuff, good for you...

I am sure that PRC has the capabilities to do as you say- I mean, look at ROC, with all the might of the PRC, it is still there... You can say that the PLA can do all the stuff you said it can do to those countries, but I am wondering why it cannot even bring a island, just off their coast into submission after all these years- says alot about your might, does it not?

Again, absolute bollocks. I've watched newsreel of Japs who had surrendered being greeted by their families, there was no hint of shame whatsoever.

They were very few.

What they did was degrading and inhumane not ONLY in our point of view, the bastards knew what they were doing was wrong, which was why the bastards tried to hide as much as they could before the war finally ended.

That's what everyone does. We (the allies) also hid things that were not allowed to come in the open.

The Geneva Convention which the Japs signed should have been the decider as to what happened to POW's, instead the vicious cowardly animals ignored it. Honour? The Japs can't spell it, let alone know what it means.

Japan signed the Geneva Convention but dit not ratify it (same as the USSR).

So much for Jap shame who never surrender.

The war was over. Emperor orders.

They'll block your supply lines (oil) and after a few months China is immobilised.

Last edited:
They were very few.

Again absolute bollocks. What's your definition of a few, a million two million?

That's what everyone does. We (the allies) also hid things that were not allowed to come in the open.

The Allies didn't murder or torture millions of innocent civilians and unarmed POW's.

Japan signed the Geneva Convention but dit not ratify it (same as the USSR).

WRONG. Japan did ratify the Geneva Convention in 1942, but they still ignored it.

The war was over. Emperor orders.

Yea, the same bastard that should have been hanged alongside his mate Tojo

As I said before, your defence of and making excuses for a such vile and despicable people is quite frankly sickening.

As I point out before, China don't lack of food. China import some corns only for feed animals.

Because 1.3 millions of Chinese people can eat more meats when Chinese become richer and richer. Each Chinese people eat meat 49 kilogram per year in 2008, Each American eat meat 127 kilograms in 2008. That is said, if 1.3 billions Chinese, every one eat 127 kilograms per year like American. We need more one Earth to consume. But our planet only one.

China crops of production are NO.1 in the world for a long time, the crops production of China oversee 500 millions tons per years. The total quantity of crops on the world food market only about 200 millions tons per year.

USA and Brazil are the two biggest cereals export countries in the world. According to the latest statistics,Nowday China import 28 millions tons cereals per years.

If 1.3 billions Chinese people want eat more and more meat. Pretend China import 90 millions tons cereals one year from internationl market,for feed amnimals and made cooking oil.
The price of cereals on the world market will rise up 3-4 times. Many countries or regions who rely on import foods, Like Japan,Taiwan,Singapore,Arab countries, India,Bengal and African countries, theirs foods price must rise up 3-4 times,numerous people of these regions will hungry to die!

The USA always want China open Agricultural market, It is unacceptable! It huge cheap Vegetables, fruit, grain, meat of USA flood into Chinese market, numerous Chinese farmers will bankcrupt and suicide, And the USA can control of the fatal weakness of China.
Then China must obey USA in the international community! So China must pertect his Agricultural market and benifits of Chinese farmer.
To ensure the supply of agricultural products.

Last edited:
According to UN predict, the population of our planet had exceed 7 billion, and will rise to 90 million in 2050. Needs to noted, "Most of the population increase will occur in poor countries, concentrated in Africa and South Asia.

Jason Clay, the representative of the World Wild life Fund (WWF), claim, in order to feed these populations, "the next 40 years, our humans need output of foods ,must exceed total foods output in past 8000 years, if the momentum of population growth go on,. By 2050, our planet will become unrecognizable ".

The leader of Ohio State University Population Research project, John Custer Ryan said, rapid population growth will lead to many problems, especially climate change, resource depletion and food shortages.

Last edited:
As asked frequently to Forrest Gump "Are you crazy or just plain stupid?"

Gumps reply is "stupid is as stupid does"

You, my troll, through your words, have proven the validity of that saying!

One more question, Obama is a half-African, why he don't make policy pay attentions to Africa continent? And provide more assistance to African people? Instead of his government make a policy call "Ruturn Asia". According to some medias claim: "this policy are aimed at rise of China."

Our Aisan people( especially people of East Asia) business don't need USA people pay more attentions,we can take care of ourselevs, please!

USA people should help more people who are suffering the civil war and hungry people in Africa. Or other suffering people in the world,please!

Last edited:
One more question, Obama is a half-African, why he don't make policy pay attentions to Africa continent? And provide more assistance to African people? Instead of his government make a policy call "Ruturn Asia". According to some medias claim: "this policy are aimed at rise of China."

Our Aisan people( especially people of East Asia) business don't need USA people pay more attentions,we can take care of ourselevs, please!

USA people should help more people who are suffering the civil war and hungry people in Africa. Or other suffering people in the world,please!

Hmmm... interesting. I will discuss this when Obama and I play golf the next time...

I will also raise this matter when I next see your Chairman...

tumblrlkww2dxvjb1qb52p0.jpg

Not only that George, defenceless wounded troops were bayoneted in their beds at the British Military Hospital by the brave Jap army.
Just their way of reducing Govt health care costs! :roll::shock::hide: From what I've read Obama is 50% White, 30-40% Arab & only 10-20% Black. He did promise in '08 to double or triple aid to Africa, wich goes with his anti-colonial upbringing & redistributionist views.

Back