Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2.

Another point, Like some people of west countries always clamo: "they will resist the products made in China ." I want to laugh when I heard
these words. Is it practical ?

I beg you stop buy products made in China. If no made in China. The Consumer Goods prices of the world market will rise up three times at lest.Even the Wal-mart will shut down. So many consumers in many countries will pay more moneys to buy stuffs. Like the USA invent the television, But nowday Ameican people would not produce one television in American factories. China had made 118 millions televisions in 2010.

Of course, with Chinese workers salary rise up rapidly. The west companies who imvest in China mainlands complains their business cost rise very fast!
But If they don't want invest in China mainland! The west companies can move their moneys to other countries, like Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam,Myanmar or African countries. We don't care really.

Last edited:
I'm not defending the Japanese point of view but one must take it into account.

Why? The bastards signed the Geneva Convention and then ignored it.

They viewed surrenderers as cowards. Not many Japs surrendered, fighting men that is. Their point of view is in our point of view unacceptable, but we won and could force it upon them. If it would have been the way around maybe some families would be ashamed of a member that surrendered.

What is more cowardly then inflicting torture and murdering unarmed POW's? When Singapore was handed to the Japs by General Percival, British nurses were herded into the sea at Changi and machine gunned by brave Jap troops.
Then there is the rape of Nanking, where hundreds of thousands of unarmed and innocent civilians were raped and or murdered, those poor buggers didn't surrender.

Have you seen newsreel of Japs returning home after surrendering and being greeted by family members? Not very ashamed at all.

You have obviously never talked to ex Jap POW's or never lost a family member due to the disgusting treatment handed out to them by the muderous bastards.

About forgotten and/or unknown. It all depends on what you know. How many heroes are unknown? (the battle for Keren ao).

What?

It is interesting why we are focusing so much on the holocaust and other atrocities committed in Europe during the Second World War and I prefer to think we (Europeans) ignore the atrocities committed by the Japanese forces in China and other countries in Asia. Why are we doing that? If I speculate; I think the atrocities in Europe were so enormous so there are very little left for the atrocities in Asia. There are other factors as well, in the post WWII world with the emerging Cold War and the perceptions of a third war in Europe might contributed to it as well. One major factor is China itself; China was not a part of the world community until Nixon recognized China (Taiwan/Formosa hold the Chinese seat in the UN)

When I am thinking about how much we studied the Second World War in elementary school, it was very little about the Pacific and Asia. I have a question to the Americans, are you divided 50/50 between Europe and Asia when you are studying the Second World War?

Let me first say that any atrocity by anyone must be condemned.

But what disturbs me is double standards. When we look at modern wars (Afghanistan, Iraq) the West gets the blame for the atrocities although most casualties were NOT caused by the Western powers but by the locals.

When locals mutilate Western troops (Iraq, Somalia) they say that they shouldn't be there.

But when we talk about WWII (Japs, Germans), it's the way around.

When someone who is "brainwashed" (from childhood - madrassa) detonates his suicide vest on a marketplace he is a freedom fighter. When a WWII Jap (brainwashed from childhood - bushido) mutilates allied soldiers he's an animal.

Ever thought how YOU would have acted if you would have been following bushido rules from childhood?

Don't get me wrong, I don't approve their actions but just think about what I said in the former sentence.

@udaka

Your country sells weapons to the Sudanese regime and they use it to attack innocent civilians (Darfur) and during their civil war.

But If they don't want invest in China mainland! The west companies can move their moneys to other countries, like Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam,Myanmar or African countries. We don't care really.

They are already doing that. More and more western companies make products in China only for the Chinese market. Do not forget that Western companies are not allowed to invest in China without a Chinese partner. Which is in fact a violation of the WTO if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
China had military corporate with many Asian and African countries, like Sudanese regime, and later the countries outbreak civil war. It is the fault of China? If China sell weapons to Saudi Arab and Epygt, and later these countries out break civil war. It should blame Chinese? Don't forget the USA and Russia (soviet union) are two biggest weapons exports. They amount of 80% sales of arms world market.
In many countries civil war,we
can see people use the US standars arms and Soviet standars arms kill each other, in the Asian and African and latain countries.

Why the Eurpeaons don't rethink their atrocities in Irap and Afghanistan, they bombed and invade the two countries,cause numerous local people dead, Some American soldiers rape the women of Iraq. (There are some pictures on the internet show as evidence)

now Caucacians accuse the locals, say they should not fight back the New Nazi. Ha ,ha ha ,yes ,that is double standars.

Let me first say that any atrocity by anyone must be condemned.

But what disturbs me is double standards. When we look at modern wars (Afghanistan, Iraq) the West gets the blame for the atrocities although most casualties were NOT caused by the Western powers but by the locals.

@udaka
Your country sells weapons to the Sudanese regime and they use it to attack innocent civilians (Darfur) and during their civil war.

Last edited:
When someone who is "brainwashed" (from childhood - madrassa) detonates his suicide vest on a marketplace he is a freedom fighter. When a WWII Jap (brainwashed from childhood - bushido) mutilates allied soldiers he's an animal.

Again you are talking absolute bollocks, and yes he is a F*&%ing animal.

Again you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

There are 8 rules of Bushido,

I. Rectitude or Justice

Bushido refers not only to martial rectitude, but to personal rectitude: Rectitude or Justice, is the strongest virtue of Bushido. A well-known samurai defines it this way: ‘Rectitude is one’s power to decide upon a course of conduct in accordance with reason, without wavering; to die when to die is right, to strike when to strike is right.’ Another speaks of it in the following terms: ‘Rectitude is the bone that gives firmness and stature. Without bones the head cannot rest on top of the spine, nor hands move nor feet stand. So without Rectitude neither talent nor learning can make the human frame into a samura.

II. Courage

Bushido distinguishes between bravery and courage: Courage is worthy of being counted among virtues only if it’s exercised in the cause of Righteousness and Rectitude. In his Analects, Confucius says: ‘Perceiving what is right and doing it not reveals a lack of Courage.’ In short, ‘Courage is doing what is right.’

III. Benevolence or Mercy

A man invested with the power to command and the power to kill was expected to demonstrate equally extraordinary powers of benevolence and mercy: Love, magnanimity, affection for others, sympathy and pity, are traits of Benevolence, the highest attribute of the human soul. Both Confucius and Mencius often said the highest requirement of a ruler of men is Benevolence.

IV. Politeness

Discerning the difference between obsequiousness and politeness can be difficult for casual visitors to Japan, but for a true man, courtesy is rooted in benevolence: Courtesy and good manners have been noticed by every foreign tourist as distinctive Japanese traits. But Politeness should be the expression of a benevolent regard for the feelings of others; it’s a poor virtue if it’s motivated only by a fear of offending good taste. In its highest form Politeness approaches love.

V. Honesty and Sincerity

True samurai, according to author Nitobe, disdained money, believing that “men must grudge money, for riches hinder wisdom.” Thus children of high-ranking samurai were raised to believe that talking about money showed poor taste, and that ignorance of the value of different coins showed good breeding: Bushido encouraged thrift, not for economical reasons so much as for the exercise of abstinence. Luxury was thought the greatest menace to manhood, and severe simplicity was required of the warrior class … the counting machine and abacus were abhorred.

VI. Honor

Though Bushido deals with the profession of soldiering, it is equally concerned with non-martial behavior: The sense of Honor, a vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth, characterized the samurai. He was born and bred to value the duties and privileges of his profession. Fear of disgrace hung like a sword over the head of every samurai … To take offense at slight provocation was ridiculed as ‘short-tempered.’ As the popular adage put it: ‘True patience means bearing the unbearable.’

VII. Loyalty

Economic reality has dealt a blow to organizational loyalty around the world. Nonetheless, true men remain loyal to those to whom they are indebted: Loyalty to a superior was the most distinctive virtue of the feudal era. Personal fidelity exists among all sorts of men: a gang of pickpockets swears allegiance to its leader. But only in the code of chivalrous Honor does Loyalty assume paramount importance.

VIII. Character and Self-Control

Bushido teaches that men should behave according to an absolute moral standard, one that transcends logic. What’s right is right, and what’s wrong is wrong. The difference between good and bad and between right and wrong are givens, not arguments subject to discussion or justification, and a man should know the difference. Finally, it is a man’s obligation to teach his children moral standards through the model of his own behavior: The first objective of samurai education was to build up Character. The subtler faculties of prudence, intelligence, and dialectics were less important. Intellectual superiority was esteemed, but a samurai was essentially a man of action. No historian would argue that Hideyoshi personified the Eight Virtues of Bushido throughout his life. Like many great men, deep faults paralleled his towering gifts. Yet by choosing compassion over confrontation, and benevolence over belligerence, he demonstrated ageless qualities of manliness. Today his lessons could not be more timely.

Besides which, how many Jap troops who committed those disgusting acts on defenceless POW's and civilians were samurai? They weren't, they were vicious thugs.

Recent scholarship in both Japan and abroad has focused on differences between the samurai class and the bushidō theories that developed in modern Japan. Bushidō in the prewar period was often emperor-centered and placed much greater value on the virtues of loyalty and self-sacrifice than did many Tokugawa-era interpretations. Bushidō was used as a propaganda tool by the government and military, who doctored it to suit their needs.

More recently, it has been argued that modern bushidō discourse originated in the 1880s as a response to foreign stimuli, such as the English concept of "gentlemanship," by Japanese with considerable exposure to Western culture. Nitobe Inazo's bushidō interpretations followed a similar trajectory, although he was following earlier trends. This relatively pacifistic bushidō was then hijacked and adapted by militarists and the government from the early 1900s onward as nationalism increased around the time of the Russo-Japanese War.

Denials of mistreatment of prisoners of war declared that they were being well-treated by virtue of bushido generosity.

Ever thought how YOU would have acted if you would have been following bushido rules from childhood?

If I had been following bushido rules from childhood as set out above, I wouldn't have been slaughtering unarmed POW's, or murdering unarmed civilians.

Your continued defence and making excuses for the actions of vicious thugs and animals is quite frankly sickening.

Last edited:
Again you are talking absolute bollocks, and yes he is a F*&%ing animal.

Again you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

There are 8 rules of Bushido,

I. Rectitude or Justice

Bushido refers not only to martial rectitude, but to personal rectitude: Rectitude or Justice, is the strongest virtue of Bushido. A well-known samurai defines it this way: ‘Rectitude is one’s power to decide upon a course of conduct in accordance with reason, without wavering; to die when to die is right, to strike when to strike is right.’ Another speaks of it in the following terms: ‘Rectitude is the bone that gives firmness and stature. Without bones the head cannot rest on top of the spine, nor hands move nor feet stand. So without Rectitude neither talent nor learning can make the human frame into a samura.

II. Courage

Bushido distinguishes between bravery and courage: Courage is worthy of being counted among virtues only if it’s exercised in the cause of Righteousness and Rectitude. In his Analects, Confucius says: ‘Perceiving what is right and doing it not reveals a lack of Courage.’ In short, ‘Courage is doing what is right.’

A man invested with the power to command and the power to kill was expected to demonstrate equally extraordinary powers of benevolence and mercy: Love, magnanimity, affection for others, sympathy and pity, are traits of Benevolence, the highest attribute of the human soul. Both Confucius and Mencius often said the highest requirement of a ruler of men is Benevolence.

IV. Politeness

Discerning the difference between obsequiousness and politeness can be difficult for casual visitors to Japan, but for a true man, courtesy is rooted in benevolence: Courtesy and good manners have been noticed by every foreign tourist as distinctive Japanese traits. But Politeness should be the expression of a benevolent regard for the feelings of others; it’s a poor virtue if it’s motivated only by a fear of offending good taste. In its highest form Politeness approaches love.

V. Honesty and Sincerity

True samurai, according to author Nitobe, disdained money, believing that “men must grudge money, for riches hinder wisdom.” Thus children of high-ranking samurai were raised to believe that talking about money showed poor taste, and that ignorance of the value of different coins showed good breeding: Bushido encouraged thrift, not for economical reasons so much as for the exercise of abstinence. Luxury was thought the greatest menace to manhood, and severe simplicity was required of the warrior class … the counting machine and abacus were abhorred.

VI. Honor

Though Bushido deals with the profession of soldiering, it is equally concerned with non-martial behavior: The sense of Honor, a vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth, characterized the samurai. He was born and bred to value the duties and privileges of his profession. Fear of disgrace hung like a sword over the head of every samurai … To take offense at slight provocation was ridiculed as ‘short-tempered.’ As the popular adage put it: ‘True patience means bearing the unbearable.’

VII. Loyalty

Economic reality has dealt a blow to organizational loyalty around the world. Nonetheless, true men remain loyal to those to whom they are indebted: Loyalty to a superior was the most distinctive virtue of the feudal era. Personal fidelity exists among all sorts of men: a gang of pickpockets swears allegiance to its leader. But only in the code of chivalrous Honor does Loyalty assume paramount importance.

VIII. Character and Self-Control

Bushido teaches that men should behave according to an absolute moral standard, one that transcends logic. What’s right is right, and what’s wrong is wrong. The difference between good and bad and between right and wrong are givens, not arguments subject to discussion or justification, and a man should know the difference. Finally, it is a man’s obligation to teach his children moral standards through the model of his own behavior: The first objective of samurai education was to build up Character. The subtler faculties of prudence, intelligence, and dialectics were less important. Intellectual superiority was esteemed, but a samurai was essentially a man of action. No historian would argue that Hideyoshi personified the Eight Virtues of Bushido throughout his life. Like many great men, deep faults paralleled his towering gifts. Yet by choosing compassion over confrontation, and benevolence over belligerence, he demonstrated ageless qualities of manliness. Today his lessons could not be more timely.

Besides which, how many Jap troops who committed those disgusting acts on defenceless POW's and civilians were samurai? They weren't, they were vicious thugs.

Recent scholarship in both Japan and abroad has focused on differences between the samurai class and the bushidō theories that developed in modern Japan. Bushidō in the prewar period was often emperor-centered and placed much greater value on the virtues of loyalty and self-sacrifice than did many Tokugawa-era interpretations. Bushidō was used as a propaganda tool by the government and military, who doctored it to suit their needs.

More recently, it has been argued that modern bushidō discourse originated in the 1880s as a response to foreign stimuli, such as the English concept of "gentlemanship," by Japanese with considerable exposure to Western culture. Nitobe Inazo's bushidō interpretations followed a similar trajectory, although he was following earlier trends. This relatively pacifistic bushidō was then hijacked and adapted by militarists and the government from the early 1900s onward as nationalism increased around the time of the Russo-Japanese War.

Denials of mistreatment of prisoners of war declared that they were being well-treated by virtue of bushido generosity.

If I had been following bushido rules from childhood as set out above, I wouldn't have been slaughtering unarmed POW's, or murdering unarmed civilians.

Your continued defence and making excuses for the actions of vicious thugs and animals is quite frankly sickening.

I'm not defending it I'm trying to understand it.

And I do know what I'm talking about:Mistreatment of POW's an Old Story

"Japan's particularly abhorrent record of mistreating POWs stemmed in part from its samurai-based warrior code, called "bushido," in which surrender was deemed dishonorable.

That code led to such incidents as the execution of eight American fliers captured at the South Pacific island of Chichi Jima in 1944, a story told in James Bradley's 2003 best seller, "Flyboys.""

or this one : The Origins of the Samurai and Bushido Codes

I'm not defending it I'm trying to understand it.

And I do know what I'm talking about:Mistreatment of POW's an Old Story

or this one : The Origins of the Samurai and Bushido Codes

I ask again, how many rank and file Jap soldiers were Samurai? Therefore the so called Bushido codes do not apply. And as mentioned the 3rd Bushido code mentions:-

Not only that "Bushidō was used as a propaganda tool by the government and military, who doctored it to suit their needs."

There are no excuses for what the vicious bastards did to Allied POW's and civilians, they are nothing but cowards and bullies able to commit untold atrocities unarmed people, people incapable of fighting back. Try reading the story of the Sandekan Death Marches where my uncle along with other seriously ill British and Australians were murdered by Japanese guards. Look up FEPOW and read the stories of victims of the Japanese and their families.

I ask again, how many rank and file Jap soldiers were Samurai? Therefore the so called Bushido codes do not apply. And as mentioned the 3rd Bushido code mentions:-

Not only that "Bushidō was used as a propaganda tool by the government and military, who doctored it to suit their needs."

There are no excuses for what the vicious bastards did to Allied POW's and civilians, they are nothing but cowards and bullies able to commit untold atrocities unarmed people, people incapable of fighting back. Try reading the story of the Sandekan Death Marches where my uncle along with other seriously ill British and Australians were murdered by Japanese guards. Look up FEPOW and read the stories of victims of the Japanese and their families.

I do not dispute that what they did was degrading and inhumane (in our point of view). But they fought to the death, surrender was no option because it would be a shame upon them and their family so they saw someone who surrendered as a coward that didn't deserve respect because of the shame he brought upon him and his family. It is also upon the winner to decide if the loser is allowed to live. In our point of view, someone who surrenders is giving up the fight and becomes a prisoner.

It is interesting, Some Caucacian are rethinking the Japanese atrocities to them and their families. Their government are taking Japanese as the best friend and the most important ally in Asia. They help Japanese all the way,from Econmic and technology.

Perhaps west countries may love Japanese torture them:" oh yeah, baby,oh yeah, baby,give me a good job! harder,harder,hit me face,kick my ass, torture me! I am very high."

Ha ha ha,ha ha,ha ha, it was very interesting.

Nowday, I had no see a west country government offer any help to the families of China KMT soldiers and offiers who still live in China mainland.' They supress by evil China communist party.
Monitored by evil China communist party.

Try reading the story of the Sandekan Death Marches where my uncle along with other seriously ill British and Australians were murdered by Japanese guards. Look up FEPOW and read the stories of victims of the Japanese and their families.

Last edited:
Maybe the west countries said: I had help Taiwanese use many resourse."

But why they think China KMT soldiers=Taiwanese cowards. Our China KMT soldiers and officers are true warriors, they sacrifice their lives to defend their country,at the same times they save numerous USA and English people,other west people lives in world war 2 fight against Japan. The Taiwanese are super cowards, very little Japanese troops can rule and torture the Taiwanese cowards easiler in ww2.

of coure, if USA or west countries will shed their people blood to pertect Taiwanese cowards. I don't care.

Before the west countries help or pertect the Taiwanese. They can ask themselves, The Taiwanese
cowards would sacrifice anything or even their lives to help the poeple of west countries. Maybe these Taiwanese just want get more moneys or assistance from west countries, they will not sacrifice anything.

I think if the China communist army attack, they can finish the Taiwanese icecream army in a short times. 23 millions Taiwanese will run away to abord if ccp attack them. If Taiwanese cowards dare not sacrifice their lives to protect their so-call independant and freedom. why the soldiers of west countries will sacrifice their lives to save and help these cowards.

If American government said they support Taiwan because the Taiwan island Strategic location is very important .
Then I can tell you: The Philippines island or the Vietnam ,Myanmar,their Strategic location are more important than Taiwan island.
If USA say they support Taiwan because China KMT with west countries were ally in world war 2.
Then west countries should help the families of China Kuomintang militarymen .

So you are a Taiwan bot flying a PRC flag or a dumber than usual troll. ChiCOM bots rarely sing the praises of nationalist China.... Most perplexing

Last edited:
Maybe the west countries said: I had help Taiwanese use many resourse."

But why they think China KMT soldiers=Taiwanese cowards. Our China KMT soldiers and officers are true warriors, they sacrifice their lives to defend their country,at the same times they save numerous USA and English people,other west people lives in world war 2 fight against Japan. The Taiwanese are super cowards, very little Japanese troops can rule and torture the Taiwanese cowards easiler in ww2.

of coure, if USA or west countries will shed their people blood to pertect Taiwanese cowards. I don't care.

Before the west countries help or pertect the Taiwanese. They can ask themselves, The Taiwanese
cowards would sacrifice anything or even their lives to help the poeple of west countries. May the Taiwanese just want get more money or assistance from west countries, they will not sacrifice anything.

I think if the China communist army attack, they can finish the Taiwanese icecream in a short times. The Taiwanese will run away if ccp attack them. If Taiwanese cowards dare not sacrifice their lives to protect their so-call independant and freedom. why the soldiers of west countries will sacrifice their lives to save and help these cowards.

If American government said they support Taiwan because the Taiwan island Strategic location is very important .
Then I can tell you: The Philippines island or the Vietnam ,Myanmar,their Strategic location are more important than Taiwan island.
If USA say they support Taiwan because China KMT with west countries were ally in world war 2.
Then west countries should help the families of China Kuomintang militarymen .
If your talking about financial support of KMT soldiers, this has been brought up before. The KMT was at War with Japan, Communists too for that matter, for a number of years before Japan got the Western Countries involved. Us in the West are fortunate that Japan was allready at war with China, had all those troops in China been available elsewhere it would have been tougher. It's not like China was on the sidelines & we bribed Chaing to get involved. It was good for us that Germany invaded Russia & Japan invaded China, but considering the monetary value of support given both, I don't see any need for anything past a thumbs up.

I do not dispute that what they did was degrading and inhumane (in our point of view). But they fought to the death, surrender was no option because it would be a shame upon them and their family so they saw someone who surrendered as a coward that didn't deserve respect because of the shame he brought upon him and his family. It is also upon the winner to decide if the loser is allowed to live. In our point of view, someone who surrenders is giving up the fight and becomes a prisoner.

Again, absolute bollocks. I've watched newsreel of Japs who had surrendered being greeted by their families, there was no hint of shame whatsoever.

What they did was degrading and inhumane not ONLY in our point of view, the bastards knew what they were doing was wrong, which was why the bastards tried to hide as much as they could before the war finally ended.

The Geneva Convention which the Japs signed should have been the decider as to what happened to POW's, instead the vicious cowardly animals ignored it. Honour? The Japs can't spell it, let alone know what it means.

I think if the China communist army attack, they can finish the Taiwanese icecream army in a short times. 23 millions Taiwanese will run away to abord if ccp attack them. If Taiwanese cowards dare not sacrifice their lives to protect their so-call independant and freedom. why the soldiers of west countries will sacrifice their lives to save and help these cowards.

I think we have heard this rhetoric before. "if we do this they will do that..." It is a dead horse argument, Udaka...

My question is simple, "Why hasn't the "brave" PRC done this?"

Talk is cheap- do it and then boast about it, otherwise your "brave" PRC is nothing more than a loud empty vessel- and we already know how noisy those vessel can be...

Japanese soldiers surrender to ally because the emperor ordered them to unconditional surrender, they still be welcome when they returned home.

In general, ordinary Japanese soldiers and officers will fight to the death, that is the horrible of Japanese. In fact, in Asian battlefield, in addition to the Chinese KMT army able to resist the millions of Japanese troops, no any Asian army can withstand Japanese attacked.

So the Japanese occupy the Philippines, Korean, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar and Cambodia very easily. Is it answer to your question?

Again, absolute bollocks. I've watched newsreel of Japs who had surrendered being greeted by their families, there was no hint of shame whatsoever.

Japanese almost had fight wars with all European countries , such as 1905, Japan's victory over Russia, 1941-1945, one Japan fight with a number of European countries in the Pacific battlefield (excluding China battlefield), the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands,France, consider USA include the 60 millions German-American, 100 millions of Italian-American,English-American, Polish-American, Irish-Americans.Greek-Amerian, Norway-American. Sweden-American.

The Japanese fought almost all European countries. Wow, that is cool. That is why the Caucacians want to use of Japan.

Japan claims that the Pacific War in order to liberate Asians from the Europeans hands.
In fact ,many African and Asisan countries got independant from European colonists after WW2.

But I think the China communist party army is very cool,too, although the China commnunist party army were the biggest rival of our KMT army.

The ccp army , one VS 28 countries army in the korean war. Include the army of United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Thailand, Turkey.Philippines......edt ,

That let me think Bluce lee, a hero on the movie, always one man fight against dozens of guys. and kick their ass.
Why the west countries fight war, they don't like one vs one, they like brawl one country,like Iraq. This is not a courageous behavior.

Last edited:
I don't understand, can you explain it? why the west countries" bribed Chaiang to get involved. "?
It sounds like a big conspiracy. Can you tell me, sir?

Us in the West are fortunate that Japan was allready at war with China, had all those troops in China been available elsewhere it would have been tougher. It's not like China was on the sidelines & we bribed Chaing to get involved. It was good for us that Germany invaded Russia & Japan invaded China, .

I don't understand, can you explain it? why the west countries" bribed Chaiang to get involved. "?
It sounds like a big conspiracy. Can you tell me, sir?
We didn't. What I was saying was in regards to possible compensation to KMT members for their part in the War. I was saying IF China was neutral & we bribed Chaing to declare War on Japan, then we might owe a debt. But the facts are that Japan attacked China 5 years before they attacked the Western Colonies. So while we were fortunate that Japan had huge numbers of troops in China(where they were winning up to near the end) that could have made things a lot more difficult in the Pacific if they were deployed there, we don't really "owe" China or Russia anything extra because they were @ War on thier own situations, not because of us.

I didn't say the west countries owe China anything. China KMT GOV had receive 1.3 millions Japanese troops surrender in China battlefield in 1945.
Not including 0.7+ million Japanese surrender to Soviet union in Manchuria, In fact ,soviet union decear war to Japan was a joke. They only attack Japan army after USA drops two nuclear bombs on Japan homeland. Then Soviet cowards said they win the Japanese. They rob the victory fruit of China. These 0.7+ million Japanese army in Manchuria should count in China battlefiled.
Then Japanese army surrender in China battlefield amount to two millions.

Even after Japan attack Pearl harbor, China KMT troops sitll fulfill his duty faithflully as a ally. He continue drag millions Japan empire army in China battlefield. Don't let reinforce the Japs in pacific battlefiled. China KMT even send a expeditionary force entry Burma.save British army who surround by Japanese troops.

The American president Roosevelt said, If no China KMT army keep millions Japan soldiers in China battlefield. The Japan empire can capture Australia and India and west Asia immediately. Churchill: If Japan into the Western Indian Ocean, inevitably lead to all of our army collapse in the Middle East . Only China can prevent the situation .

I had ask some caucacian how they view Japanese atrocities: "They answer: we just forgive,but don't forgot. The west countries can help the Japanese who had insult and bloody abuse them. Why caucacian can't help the families of China KMT soldiers and offciers who rescue their lives? It very confuse me.

Of coure,I come to this forum the main target want comemorate our grandfathers ever brave battle in world war 2.
Like the Hollyhood movie comemorate their forefathers bloods in the movie. We don't beg angthing from the USA or west countries. If you want help them, you can writer a letter,encourage your government help the families of China KMT militarymen.
If you don't will, then let it go!

We didn't. What I was saying was in regards to possible compensation to KMT members for their part in the War. I was saying IF China was neutral & we bribed Chaing to declare War on Japan, then we might owe a debt. But the facts are that Japan attacked China 5 years before they attacked the Western Colonies. So while we were fortunate that Japan had huge numbers of troops in China(where they were winning up to near the end) that could have made things a lot more difficult in the Pacific if they were deployed there, we don't really "owe" China or Russia anything extra because they were @ War on thier own situations, not because of us.

Last edited:
Back