Japanese brutal killed and torture European POWS during the world war 2.

The politician of west often claim," We proud of our soldiers fight for freedom,"" So many dictators and civil war in African,why USA don't send troops liberate the people of African, Because in the dictators countries had no petroleum?? boil down to, the Obama is a half-black!

Why doesn't China?
I am not sure why you are determined to blame the worlds ills on the USA when your own country is playing the exact same games.

There is a very old proverb about the pot calling the kettle black that applies in this situation.

Before you nonsense,you better check your history book.

Did any west countries books record China ccp army abuse USA or English POWS in korean war? Many USA and other countries POWS said the ccp army treat them good after the war. If the ccp army in korean war like brutal with Japan army. I afriad of the the President Truman would not stop the war with China ,he will order the USA air force bomb the mainland of China, like the USA bomb the homeland of Japan in world war 2.

The cultrue revolution is made by evil China commnuist party ,not our KMT party. It is the west countries and Soviet let the ccp control the power of China. It is no my business.

As if Tibetans...,the media of CCP said they treat the Tibetans as brothers and sisters. The propaganda machines of west countries said CCP mistreat Tibetans very bad. I don't know what I can believe.

QUOTE]

Hmmm, so you are one of those... here we go again...

It is quite interesting that you've stated the media CCP treat the Tibetans as brothers and sisters and the rest of the media from the West is labelled simply as "Propaganda MAchine", how charming... If that is how they treat brothers and sisters, I can imagine how they treat their enemies...

As for the evidence of what I have stated, all you need to do is to search the internet- or do you regard that as another Western Imperialist propaganda?

"Chasing the Dragon" was long thought to be a act no longer practised, but it is quite evident that you still indulge in this.

The most recent evidence of atrocities by your Great CCP government is the treatment of Uighurs. Are you saying that those videos that many see are faked and staged?

At least you ARE in agreement that your CCP government is EVIL. I thank you for that. My advice is for you not to go round publisizing that or you may have a 9mm headache... courtesy of your CCP government.

Get out of the well, Udaka. Learn to read history as presented by others. Have an open mindset. You can do that, can you?

Lastly, do us all a favour- learn how to write in manner that one can understand you- I hate being reproached by some schmuck who cannot phrase simple English...

Last edited:
I think what annoys me more than any thing is that General MacArthur kept a lot of the Senior officers out of harms way after the war in exchange for help and research material from their death camps in china

I said the media of ccp is propaganda machine of China communist party,too, Are you satisfy?

Everybody know the the meidas are propaganda machines in every country. The Japan media are the propaganda machines of Japan goverment,The korean media are the propaganda machines of korean goverment,The USA medias are the propaganda machines of USA goverment ,the English medias are propaganda machines of England goverment
If you don't know the media are the propaganda machines of this country.
Dude, that tell everyone your IQ too low.

As I am a Chinese ,no matter I support China KMT PARTY, or dislike the China commnuist party. I forever support the China goverment rule Xiangjiang or Tibet! So what!

Hmmm, so you are one of those... here we go again...

It is quite interesting that you've stated the media CCP treat the Tibetans as brothers and sisters and the rest of the media from the West is labelled simply as "Propaganda MAchine", how charming... If that is how they treat brothers and sisters, I can imagine how they treat their enemies...

As for the evidence of what I have stated, all you need to do is to search the internet- or do you regard that as another Western Imperialist propaganda?

Last edited:
I want to get the answer from this thread, why the west countries take the Japan as the most important ally after the ww2. Maybe the European want to use of Japan. Maybe the Caucasians very love Japanese soldiers torture them, abuse them,insult them. Or they will shouted"
Oh,yeah ,baby!Oh yeah,baby!oh yeah,baby! beat me,hit me,abuse me,kick my ass! I am very high." Nobody tell you the truth.

But I promise nobody will save or rescue the European on the planet. Even the so-call ally will not help the west countries.The China KMT soldiers save numerous American and English people lives fight against Japan in ww2. But the west countries abandon China KMT in 1949!. So many KMT men die in Culture Revolution!

The problem is solved! The European are the strongest and smart race on our Earth! They have high-technology can beat down any enemy whom offence them. They don't need any ally save them!

OK, the thread is close!

Last edited:
The reason the west helped Japan after WW2 and not China was the way that China was behaving towards the west and every other country. China only wanted to have Chinese people in it and they did not want any western business set up there. Now if they don't want help how do help them, also they were more interested in breaking up the old feudal system and going for the the full grown communist policies instead regardless of the affect on their people. Also for for the first few years there was a conflict between two groups of Chinese people which is still going on today.

To be honest I am trying to figure out what his question is assuming there is a genuine question, so far I am running on the idea that he is asking:

Why has the West become allied with Japan since WW2 given the actions of the Japanese toward Western POW's and Civilians during WW2.

The answer to that is simple, China became a bigger threat to the West than Japan post war and Japans geographical location makes it the perfect buffer to any Chinese expansion to the east this was proven during the Korean war.

The same argument applies to West Germany post WW2, it became important to bolster West Germany as a buffer against any possible Russian expansion to the west.

As for the West being fickle and friends of convenience need I remind him that despite the Allies providing China with support and material to fight the Japanese, China still attacked the same "Allies" in the Korean war and as I recall China also supplied and trained the North Vietnamese and then attacked them in 1979.

Outside that I have no clues as to what he is rattling on about but I suspect it all boils down to an anti-Japanese argument over some fish.

Last edited:
To be honest I am trying to figure out what his question is assuming there is a genuine question, so far I am running on the idea that he is asking:

Why has the West become allied with Japan since WW2 given the actions of the Japanese toward Western POW's and Civilians during WW2.

The answer to that is simple, China became a bigger threat to the West than Japan post war and Japans geographical location makes it the perfect buffer to any Chinese expansion to the east this was proven during the Korean war.

The same argument applies to West Germany post WW2, it became important to bolster West Germany as a buffer against any possible Russian expansion to the west.

As for the West being fickle and friends of convenience need I remind him that despite the Allies providing China with support and material to fight the Japanese, China still attacked the same "Allies" in the Korean war and as I recall China also supplied and trained the North Vietnamese and then attacked them in 1979.

Outside that I have no clues as to what he is rattling on about but I suspect it all boils down to an anti-Japanese argument over some fish.

You have far superior patience than I good Sir.

So you are implying that propaganda can influence a national outlook over historical disputes and political issues? To forward and legitimize a Party agenda?

If that is true then how can you honestly say that over famous and accurate descriptions of history, such as this battlefield sketch by a famous U.S. War Journalist that accurately depicts the American liberation of Europe in 1944 from the U.S. perspective?

TagSKETCH.jpg

I had point out, Because west countries abandon China KMT in 1949, so more 54000 USA soldiers die in korean war. It the Consequence whom the European sold the ally.

If you don't know different between China KMT troops and China commnunist party. I think you can't tell the different between the Chinese and Japanese! Because we are both Asian people. The black people both original from Africa.

I repeat my word.

"A stupid English politician said,:" No forever friend,but forever interest."

These words may be correct before the nuclear age, when nuclear weapons invent,. If you turn againt your ally,the disaster waiting you."

That is my the last post in this thread!

n

QUOTE]

Last edited:
So you are a Taiwan bot flying a PRC flag or a dumber than usual troll. ChiCOM bots rarely sing the praises of nationalist China.... Most perplexing

The politician of west often claim," We proud of our soldiers fight for freedom,"" So many dictators and civil war in African,why USA don't send troops liberate the people of African, Because in the dictators countries had no petroleum?? boil down to, the Obama is a half-black!
I have asked this question hundreds times in this forum but I haven't got my answer yet so don't try more. Maybe "freedom" in " We proud of our soldiers fight for freedom" has also other mean in English language like "Colonization", "Capitalism", "natural resource" or things like that and we are not aware.

Last edited:
I am of the opinion that people outside of the west wouldn't know what actual colonialism was if it smacked them in the face. Just irritates me when words like those a banded about as some slur against the west. All these foundless accusations just devalue the words.

I want to get the answer from this thread, why the west countries take the Japan as the most important ally after the ww2.

Because they want to use Japan and South Korea as the front line against China and Russia. They want to use Japan and South Korea as a lever to pressure on China and Russia. Because China and Russia have independent politics and it is ineligible for the US.
I think it is better to call them the US's pressure safety valve not allies.

Last edited:
I said the media of ccp is propaganda machine of China communist party,too, Are you satisfy?

Everybody know the the meidas are propaganda machines in every country. The Japan media are the propaganda machines of Japan goverment,The korean media are the propaganda machines of korean goverment,The USA medias are the propaganda machines of USA goverment ,the English medias are propaganda machines of England goverment
If you don't know the media are the propaganda machines of this country.
Dude, that tell everyone your IQ too low.

As I am a Chinese ,no matter I support China KMT PARTY, or dislike the China commnuist party. I forever support the China goverment rule Xiangjiang or Tibet! So what!

Glad to hear you acknowledge that your country's media is indeed a propanganda machine...

However, just because your country operate the media as a propaganda tool, it does not mean that every country does the same- to proclaim that simply shows your ignorance, and simplistic thinking. I hope not many of your citizens have the same thinking- it would indeed be a sad state of affair.

Of course, you will support the occupation of Tibet, never mind the brutal repression, as long as you are citizen of your country you will support it. It shows your understanding of liberty and freedom...

I do regret the tone of your response, I would again like to advise you to get out of the well, expose yourself to world. Remember this the days of the Middle Kingdom is over, in case no one ever tell you...

I want to get the answer from this thread, why the west countries take the Japan as the most important ally after the ww2. Maybe the European want to use of Japan. Maybe the Caucasians very love Japanese soldiers torture them, abuse them,insult them. Or they will shouted"
Oh,yeah ,baby!Oh yeah,baby!oh yeah,baby! beat me,hit me,abuse me,kick my ass! I am very high." Nobody tell you the truth.

But I promise nobody will save or rescue the European on the planet. Even the so-call ally will not help the west countries.The China KMT soldiers save numerous American and English people lives fight against Japan in ww2. But the west countries abandon China KMT in 1949!. So many KMT men die in Culture Revolution!

The problem is solved! The European are the strongest and smart race on our Earth! They have high-technology can beat down any enemy whom offence them. They don't need any ally save them!

OK, the thread is close!

You know something, I feel like I am in the Imperial Court- you now, the Emperor says something and then proclaim, "The MAtter is closed!"

Sounds comical, does it not...?:roll:

I had point out, Because west countries abandon China KMT in 1949, so more 54000 USA soldiers die in korean war. It the Consequence whom the European sold the ally.

If you don't know different between China KMT troops and China commnunist party. I think you can't tell the different between the Chinese and Japanese! Because we are both Asian people. The black people both original from Africa.

I repeat my word.

"A stupid English politician said,:" No forever friend,but forever interest."

These words may be correct before the nuclear age, when nuclear weapons invent,. If you turn againt your ally,the disaster waiting you."

That is my the last post in this thread!
Opa Brit was right, absolutely- a real nut case...

Well anyways, good riddance to bad rubbish...:sorry:

Back