International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

April 25th, 2006   #11
Rabs

That would be whoop-a$#

April 25th, 2006   #12
achinese

Last edited by achinese; April 25th, 2006 at 21:32..

May 7th, 2006   #13
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm

Japan's next Fighter Aircraft.
Love it! In fact, all Japanese weapons platforms (tanks, warships etc) should be able to transform themselves into super robots!

May 7th, 2006   #14
WarMachine

I don't doubt the japanese could actually make something like that, but against 4 million zentraedi warships, you'll need a lot of them.

Maybe their new aircraft carrier will make up the difference
http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~civic/manga/macross-.gif

bella! Horrida bella!
War! Horrid war!

There are no warlike people, just warlike leaders

May 7th, 2006   #15
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
Love it! In fact, all Japanese weapons platforms (tanks, warships etc) should be able to transform themselves into super robots!

This is much pretty!

or this?
Stavatti Aero Space
http://www.stavatti.com/
STALMA (Short Take-off Advanced Light Multi-role Attack)
http://www.stavatti.com/f26/f26_overview.html#

Last edited by sandy; May 7th, 2006 at 17:07..

May 7th, 2006   #16
Rabs

No internal weapon bays. weird.

May 7th, 2006   #17
WarMachine

Are the japanese so immersed in anime that even their engineers will make jets that look like they came out of robotech and the like? Hell yeah!

May 8th, 2006   #18
CABAL

PAY ATTENTION guys!

The CGI art is ignoring functionality. No way this design is going to fly or be approved by any State in the world.

Please be well aware that "Stravatti" Defense Industry is a hoax. This company has no credibility, capacity, resources, infastructure, or the technical know-hows to build a single aircraft proto-type or to compete professionally with corporate giants who manufacture 4th Generation fighters and building 5th Generation proto-types.

The site does use existing and realistic components (Radar, Targeting Systems, Engine, NAV, COM), but are completely incompatible with the design. This means that this aircraft is by no means stealthy and will surely emit massive electronic signatures.

This toy ain't gonna fly either. The so-called "F-26S" is aerodynamicaly ridiculous. Pure science fiction. If you actually believe such an aircraft is approved for proto-type development and government funded, you've been defying the natural laws of science.

The Japanese did not design this. The Japanese Aviation Industry will design something more convetional and realistic.

Cogito ergo sum

Last edited by CABAL; May 8th, 2006 at 17:02..

May 9th, 2006   #19
WarMachine

We knew it was a lie, but you've just broken our hearts. It would be nice to see a jet that looks good and is designed by somebody else besides the USA. I guess i was asking for too much.

Play it again sam.

May 10th, 2006   #20
AussieNick

Quote:
I don't know, if they will sell some to Australia htey might to Japan too.
Well since we aren't buying F22's then I don't think it's an issue. We are buying Joint Strike Fighters.

Quote:
I would see no problem selling Raptors to both Australia or Japan. Both should be armed to the Teeth with China and North Korea acting the way they are now
But yes, I think we should buy F22's, but I doubt it'll happen.

Tags
fiscal, fuselage, radar, stealth, year