Japan Arms Limitations

Alright, it seems both of you are irratated. I am too...so before you 2 do anything to make me want to temp ban someone, I am locking this thread down so you 2 can cool off a bit. Tomorrow this thread will reopen.

SGT Doody

OK, I hope things can remain civil here. If things get bad again, this thread will go to the hall of shame.

REMEMBER, confronting anyone who maybe flaming will really only cause more flaming. Report the post and/or PM a mod

SGT Doody

If ya'll stop and think about it, the North Koreans pose more of a threat than any one else at this point in the Asian Pacific theater. An individual with 3 rounds in their pistol and willing to use it because they're hungry, is far more dangerous than an individual with a fully loaded 15 round clip who is afraid of the consequences of there actions..... ;)

Just a thought for ya'll.

Why is it one of the Chinese always go apeshit in my threads? This goes out to everyone, if you're going to post in one of my threads keep in civilized.

Whispering Death said:
Why is it one of the Chinese always go apeshit in my threads? This goes out to everyone, if you're going to post in one of my threads keep in civilized.

The reason why many of our fellow Chinese Users are often angry about this because there is a correlation between the Forgotten Chinese Holocaust and the Japanese Arms Limitation.

Start topics at your own risk.

And post with your own risks as well.

Like Cabal said...

Asians feel injustice about the WWII in Asia. Japan was an agressor and racist ( <- still is towards Asians) and it never did the right thing to heal that hurt. Some of you talked about the brutalities of battles that your fathers or grandfathers expereinced, but you never understood the inhumane and racism the Asian civilians endured under Japan's jackboot. Maybe some of you never quite understand the pain seeing a Japanese sword stuck through a Chinese woman's private part or pictures of beheading contest, and more.

That is why we still expereince DiaoYu and Doktu (forgot how to spell it 13th, sorr) Islands disputes with Japan. Japan deals with alot of its own defeat by the US; however, it never deals with the pain it incurred on others Justice was never served completely in Asia.

p.s. Wisper, no no is trying to crap your topic. There are always some kind of cause for certain angers and grievances when justice never served. And there is no need to bring other atrocities caused by others here (China, the US and whoever). We are only talking about Japan in this topic.

besides, we are all fellow forumers who are just here for some good chatting... dont really need the flame talk that will start wars

Back