Japan Arms Limitations

If America can make it, perhaps except for the stealth jets, the Japanese can make it. These guys are cream of the crop. Half of the world's assembly robots are in Japan.
Their work ethic is practically religious.

hmmmm...

I heard or read somewhere that SK people percieve work habits like religion. The Japanese just stay and read news paper in the office until the bosses leave, hehehe, I think I got that from japantoday.com.

Re: hmmmm...

Boobies said:
I heard or read somewhere that SK people percieve work habits like religion. The Japanese just stay and read news paper in the office until the bosses leave, hehehe, I think I got that from japantoday.com.

I guess that explains how they are one of the richest countries in the world.

Well I know the Japanese are good at manufacturing and design but I was just wondering if they had the infrustructure there since building aircraft is way way way differnt that building cars.

No they got the aircraft building industries. Not very big but that they can change overnight.
Actually Boobies got it the other way around. THe Japanese have religious work ethics. The Koreans read the newspaper and mess about until it's like 4PM and realize, "oh crap! We gotta get this and that done!" Then they end up working and it's suddenly 8 or 9pm LOL
Then go home, pretend you had one crazy day :lol:

they sure can build things in big numbers if they need to alright. they have militery production lines built, tested, maintained and sealed for further use. they might not showing you how much of capacity they have, but surely, you will see it in war time!

Plus it isn't like the Japanese military has been sitting around for the last 60 years doing nothing. They have had plenty of time to plan a rebuilding of there military.

Technicly Japan beat everyone and everyone that came there way,if it wasn't for the 2 Atomic Bomb droppings then World War 2 would have lasted alot longer than it did.

You're right, Darcia, World War II would have lasted for a lot longer, and there would have been millions more casualties on both sides. Russian troops probably would have invaded the northern home islands, so there probably would have been North Japan and East Japan too, with the US and the Soviet Union dividing the country like they did Germany, Korea, and Vietnam.

Okay, it's believe that the Japanese citizen r mostly peace maker and anti war, but this doesn't mean that their politic field is not dirty and strong. Even in year-1940's, many of the Japanese as well oppose the gorvernment to launch attack over China, but what u see as the history happened, they did attack.

So now, we r saying that the Japanese government r some how very dangerous, they r being aggresive side over the territorial conflict with korean,Russian, and Chinese. This shows that they r not a peace maker. Worshipping Yazukuni war shring is another good evidance that they will not be a peace country when they have the power.

Japanese can indeed be free from those limitations, with the cristeria, again, which I meantioned for many times, apologize and pay debt. Who bother to limit u? Germany r a good example. The Japs, I shall say, they r not simple minded juz like this.

No, I'd say from my learning of Japanese culture they are not pacifist in constitution only, their modern culture is very pacifist oriented. Much of their art and entertaiment focuses on the horrors of war and their defeatist mentallity. Popular anime movies/series like Graves of the Fireflies and SaiKano tipify the defeatist mentallity of the society. Let's not forget that the last time the Japanese where in a war their people where massacred at the hands of the Americans by the millions. Not only 2 atomic bombs, but the firebombings also; the firebombing of Tokyo was so intense it resulted in the most deaths from an air raid ever, eclipsing even the atomic bomb raids.

As hurt as China was by Japan in the war, Japan was hurt much much more by the Americans.

Another yardstick to measure the Japanese taste for war is their handeling of the N.Korea situation. Even though the Japanese have a much better millitary and economy the Japanese seem to be more fearfull of the N.Koreans than the N.Koreans of Japan. Japan, instead, is letting China do the hard negotiating because Japan has no appetite for the use of force.

I think Japan fears North Korea because of the threat they may actualy have the nuclear weapons and Japan has saw what Nuclear weapons can do. Especialy since the weapons could hit anywhere in Japan.

jap arms limitations

the japs will be back one day.

and ex soldier from my home town who spent a large part of the 2nd ww on the burma railway and changi prsion camp had the following conversation with one of his guards when the war ended!

soldier "we beat you mate"

jap" yesterday japan number one, today you number one. in 50 years or hundred years japan number one again"

they will be back and i guess there will be a ot of squareing up that gets done if they go down the same path they went during the last war, hopefully they wont but i wouldnt bet on it.?

lol if they even try to militarize the world a second lesson to them will be painful and memorable, its just how the forgiveness system works 8)

I suggest Japan should be limited to it's defensive role. They need not to attack other nations. Highly unnecessary.

The Primary role of the military is to defend and to protect the people and its boundaries. Don't antagonize the military.

Mech, even as a Korean I will have to tell you that what you just said there is pure crap.
Actually the past history of any agression, the Chinese would top it... if anything because they've had their civlization going longer than anyone else.

dude, maybe we'll believe u if you explained waht you mean by :because they've had their civlization going longer than anyone else.
"

Back