Islam allows rape & torture?

Graphic commentary in article. Iranian President thinks so.
Media manipulation, just like the supposed "destroy Israel" thing.

According to Iranian pro-democracy sources?

Notice how not a single organisation is listed by name, its atypical since whenever you get a source you name it.

Its even more fishy as the same Iranian "pro-democracy" sources were fussing over the election on... Twitter.

We could make a case that the "Iranian pro-democracy sources" have names like CIA and FBI.

Another quoted source is the Israeli Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center and its no big secret that Israel is a huge enemy of Iran and not exactly a reliable information source given how full of crap they're in regard to reports of Palestinian abuse.

Another "source"

"following text is from a transcript alleged by Iranian dissidents"

Notice the alleged? You want me to say that he did something like that in a public forum and all they have are allegations? No recordings, no nothing?

I'm sorry, Iran is a barbaric cesspit but its about time Americans started questioning the information they're fed because this smells major bullsh*t.

No reliable information, no sources just allegations based on mysterious dissidents and unnamed organisations and an opinion of an institution of a state thats hostile to Iran in the fiercest manner.

Sad part is people in US never think and then they send your kids to die in some god forsaken desert while you wave flags and buy more and more crap.

Do you really believe the tripe you just threw out ? Or are you a part of the Iranian PR ministry? I has come out of the pie hole of the Iranian president that Israel is his target before and it's been documented by independent sources. Do I detecteb a bit of anti semtic hyperbol here or what?

And since when did the Iranian President become a quotable source on the religion of Islam? I think that it's quite reasonable to suspect some bias in this story when we note the origin of it, and anyway, who are we to be poking fingers at people after some of the goings on, recently discovered in our own detention centres?

Last edited:
I would appreciate some reference to the scriptures in the Qu'ran that speak of this. I am not saying they aren't there, but I want to read them myself.

Now when the Iranian president insists Israel should be wiped off the map, he's a ignorant and stupid man. But NOW, when he says Islam allows rape and torture, he's an expert?

Something's fishy.

And when Israel says that Iran should be wiped off the map, they're somehow better? Or are they worse? Perhaps there is no difference?

The Jews and Muslims have been fighting for thousands of years. I really don't think we'll change that in our century.

Do you really believe the tripe you just threw out ? Or are you a part of the Iranian PR ministry? I has come out of the pie hole of the Iranian president that Israel is his target before and it's been documented by independent sources. Do I detecteb a bit of anti semtic hyperbol here or what?
Do i detect an indoctrinated grunt?

As far as Iran is concerned i have no illusion as to what kind of a medieval hole it is but this kind of article is just an obvious blatant lie, just because some country is backwards give US press no right to repaint it in a way that will fit its goverments jingoistic policy you can invade sit on more oil and wreck another country.

As for president of Iran he never ever said "wipe Israel of the map" he said "wipe Zionism off the map" and whats wrong with that? We call for desctruction of fascism, nazism so why not zionism? Its no different.

Also you need to stop throwing anti-semits, just because you were raised in a country where people get their lives ruined for questioning Jews doesnt mean the whole world is like that, personally i equate Iran to US and Israel.

Back to the article, there is not one source quoted, you can call it tripe all you want but the fact is that the article is constructed purely on allegations and is clearly designed with bias, after the media misreported Mahmeds statements and after the whole Twitter incited affair with the elections i started looking at the crap that flows out of US and Israeli media and information centres more carefully, there's very little proof and quite a lot accusations based on "because we say so".

Last edited:
Well I was going to read it but I saw "Isreal National News" and decided not to, I would not trust and Israeli report on Iran any more than I would trust an Iranian report on Israel.
Google "Islam allows rape & torture" & a bunch of sources come up. Some think the whole article is satire, some don't.

I trust nobody when it comes to news, all I can do is collect all the info I can from as many sources as I can and draw my own conclusion.
But I can say this, the President of Iran DID say he wants to wipe Israel off the map, I'd love to hear what my grandfather would say about that. He did tell me somethig before he died that has served me well so far, he said " Hitler wanted to kill the Jews, if they had a country he'd have invaded there instead of Poland"
My grand father was a smart man, who went to one of the Hitler rallies when he was young, just to see " what this guy was about" What he saw scared him, What I see out of this nutcase in Iran scares me.

Like your Grandfather, Wolfen, I also saw these guys at work. In my case immediately after WW11, on the corners of Jewish areas; the crowd would be supporters of Oswald Moseley's fascist brown shirts, the aristocrat who had offerred himself as Hitler's man here before the war. His thugs had been stopped at that time when they tried to march en masse through the East End of London, where they were met head -on by those who put them down.

I was 9/10, I didn't know what it was all about, even tho' I had survived the war. My Mum told me always to hurry past on the other side of the road, but out of curiosity I would lurk at the back of the crowd to listen to what they had to say.

Your Grandfather was right.

Last edited:
Here is the problem though, this is a very different world to 1933-1945 it is no longer possible to assemble armies and invade countries in secret and it is impossible to carry out genocidal acts and think no one will find out.
So while president Imadinnerjacket (or what ever the hell his name is) may be making all these speeches and rattling the saber the fact is he is a toothless lion as any attempt to destroy any country outside his own will mean the destruction of his own regime.

Now I am not suggesting the world completely ignore his ravings but to try and extrapolate those ravings into a serious threat is stupid as Iran will never be in a position to carry out these actions and survive itself, I am pretty sure that not one of the Iranian leadership has any ambition to die for any cause, like all other politicians and cockroaches their only instinct is survival.

As for the story well like I said in the first post, I don't trust the source to be doing anything more than an effort to stir up trouble in the region but I am also certain that if I only looked at the extreme interpretations of any religion I will find arguments to support rape and torture.

Actually Monty if a person is as Dynamic a speaker as Hitler was, and controls the media like the Nutcase in Korea, then we might have a problem,
Iran's "president" has lost his mind. Hitler lost his mind
I see a little bit of a disturbing resemblance here.

Actually Monty if a person is as Dynamic a speaker as Hitler was, and controls the media like the Nutcase in Korea, then we might have a problem,
Iran's "president" has lost his mind. Hitler lost his mind
I see a little bit of a disturbing resemblance here.

If this happens in the USA, Russia, India or China maybe we would have a problem but lets be realistic here they are the only 4 countries in the world that have the infrastructure and size to get away with "wiping out a another country" and even then I doubt they would get off scott free.

Yes the world is full of mentally deranged leaders with god complexes that want to rule the known universe but when it is all added up not one of them has the capacity or country to carry out such schemes.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that Hitler failed as well.

"We call for desctruction of fascism, nazism so why not zionism? Its no different."

panzercracker, you are just sick...

Back