Islam allows rape & torture?

My good Christan logic tells me that you have become a supporter of the greatest Propaganda exercise ever mounted, passed down directly from the Nazis in order to claim the right to eliminate the Jews. As you say "just as the Nazis did".

The current land problems are a symptom of the Israelis attempts to defend themselves in the face of threatened annihilation.
For effectively invading the Palestinians land, good joke DB. So,... you Brits are guilty of the same thing, trying to annihilate the Germans in WWII. The Palestinians are merely attempting to defend themselves against an invader the same as I would. We all know that you would roll over and allow it, should Australia donate all of the best parts of England to the Starving Ethiopians.

For example, where is the Israeli version of Auschwitz?
I wont find Adolph Hitler in Israel either but it woldn't be hard to find a dozen men who would adequately and gladly fill his shoes. There are Israeli prisons specifically for Arabs where people are regularly tortured and sometimes beaten to death, then there are actions like Gaza designed to ruin the Palestinian civil infrastructure and murder women and children. These things have been documented by outsiders and have been condemned as war crimes by countries such as Norway and Switzerland (and lots of others)

Other examples of Nazi behavior might be an Israeli version of starving of Arab people or depriving them of education, whereas it’s well known that the Arab citizens of Israeli are better fed and better educated than anywhere else in the Middle East.
Don't be an idiot all your life DB. There are plenty of documented cases of Israel laying siege to Palestinian towns and literally starving them into submission for crimes like kids throwing rocks at their troops in tanks and armoured vehicles. creating days long curfews where Palestinians are trapped inside their hoses unable to buy food or get medical attention. Sound familiar DB. The Nazis never even did this in the ghettos. meanwhile you blather on about being well educated, the only thing Palestinian kids are educated in is learning to hate the Zionists who steal their land and kill their people when they resist. And these same people claim to want to live in peace. Of course they do, so long as the Palestinians just roll over and allow their land to be stolen from them.
Israeli army using children as human shields

This was something the israelis were stating was being done by the Palestinians. While we have video evidence to the contrary.
Israeli army beats and tortures children

You want nazi behaviour DB, I can give it to you in aces and spades. The world is a small place today and all the dirty washing is available for all to see, if only they care to look.
Where is the racism? Where is the Nazism?
I get sick of this as it has been posted previously, but you are up to your old defence of selective memory. I can post many more similar events, but it is a waste of my time, as you already know of them but elect to ignore the truth.
Palestinian Farmer killed for "Sport"

Having shown now that the allegation is absurd,
Fail!! Having shown that my allegations are backed by fact.
Gratuitous murder, shootings for "sport", torture, beatings and week long curfews, it certainly seems similar to the behaviour of the Nazis towards the Jews to me. But I guess you can't see that, with your highly ethical christian "morals". Pray tell me, why I'm not surprised.

Last edited:
Wow, I always like a nice and overheated debate :)

What was the topic again? Something about Islam allowing torture and rape... Do you mean that some folk that adhere to the Islam allow for these practices. The title states that we are talking about the torture and rape of prisoners. So what's new here?
I remember something about water-boarding and allowing torture in the name of democracy. So we have been torturing in the name of kings, queens, democracy, communism, the Holy Church, God, Allah.... well hell, we used pretty much any excuse to torture someone else. We all know this, so what is the point of this specific thread?

Furhtermore, I think that this source is somewhat anti-muslim to start with... Well, it seems they are pretty much against everything which doesn't fit their picture of the world. I love the hyperlink to JONAH... And institute to heal the world from homosexuality. I especially like the Rabbinical comment on correctin "misguided attitudes".

And lastly I'd like to spout my opinion on the tone of the discussion here. I hope that this remark isn't seen as flaming, because there is no intent to do so. But you can't go around stating that:
and in ur sick jew hatred u twist the situation to make the victims the agressors and call my people, who fought for their lives, nazis...
If someone is giving an opinion you don't like, reason with him and you might persuade him and change his opinion. But remarks like this is like throwing a door in someone's face. How can one react to this accusation? And what do you imply? If I or someone else, does not agree we automatically become Jew-haters?

If I or someone else, does not agree we automatically become Jew-haters?
But of course! It's the standard answer when you have no defence. You are branded a "Jew Hater" or "Anti Semite" for telling the unpleasant truth.

You'll be next Ted, if you are not already.

The part that really gets me is in this world its ok to Hate Jews, but if you hate Muslims your a devil and a bad intolerant person.

I have a theory about my life, I stay friendly with those who DO NOT try to kill me.

The part that really gets me is in this world its ok to Hate Jews, but if you hate Muslims your a devil and a bad intolerant person.

I have a theory about my life, I stay friendly with those who DO NOT try to kill me.
Why is it always love/hate? Is there no neutral on this planet anymore? This polarization is half what's CAUSING all these problems. I don't hate the Israelis, but they're not my best friends either. Same goes with the Muslims. I'm the guy who's trying to play nice with both sides of the argument. I agree that Israel deserves a homeland, but I'm not really happy with the methods they used to gain such a homeland. I can understand why the Palestinians are upset, and rightfully so, but I don't think throwing rocks and setting off bombs is the right option. And the Israeli full military response is just creating as many problems as it solves.

Maybe both sides should move out and the entire region should be turned into ocean. If they can't play nice than neither one should have it.

Why is it always love/hate? Is there no neutral on this planet anymore? This polarization is half what's CAUSING all these problems.
Agreed.

I don't hate the Israelis, but they're not my best friends either. Same goes with the Muslims. I'm the guy who's trying to play nice with both sides of the argument. I agree that Israel deserves a homeland, but I'm not really happy with the methods they used to gain such a homeland.
But would you feel the same way if it was the best part of your country that they were given?

What disappoints me is that I would have hoped, that after what the Jews experienced at the hands of the Nazis they would have been able to see what they are doing wrong. It seems that they have extremely short memories in this regard, and rather than decry the Nazi ideology they are attempting to emulate it, (quite succcessfully). Other than the death camps they are trying every other aspect of nazi policy. Gratuitous murder, beatings, curfews, false imprisonment, theft harassment, enforced colonisation, how much more do you want?

This has all been debated before so I won't dwell on it but there was absolutely no reason whatsoever, why the European Jews could not have been given a state within what was once Germany if having a state is necessary, which I don't think it is. They had lived in Europe for close to 1200 years so, why suddenly pick on the poor bloody Palestinians, what had they done to have their lands given to the European Jews.

If you owned land in Palestine, the Zionists would be trying to kill you. Just by pure luck, you weren't born Palestinian.

I think that I could quite safely say that there is a far greater hatred and distrust of Muslims in general on this forum than there is of Zionists. Because some persons of Muslim persuasion have effectively declared war on your country. The Palestinians are the same with the Zionists because they have stolen their country. So you see why i view your statement about being OK to hate Jews as somewhat inflammatory and certainly less than accurate. It's nothing to do with hating anybody, it's about doing what is right and being able to say so.

But of course you don't see the similarity???... Amazing...

Last edited:
What disappoints me is that I would have hoped, that after what the Jews experienced at the hands of the Nazis they would have been able to see what they are doing wrong.
These things go two ways. Either you become very self-reflective or you become fiercly protective of your new found status. And this nationalistic blindness is found in many countries....
They had lived in Europe for close to 1200 years so, why suddenly pick on the poor bloody Palestinians, what had they done to have their lands given to the European Jews.
Well, to be honest; it isn't a mere random choice here. Whether you like it or not, you can't go around ignoring the bible or torah. The choice of land was a very deliberate choice made by people who belief in one of these "books".
I think that I could quite safely say that there is a far greater hatred and distrust of Muslims in general on this forum than there is of Zionists.
Very true.....

.Well, to be honest; it isn't a mere random choice here. Whether you like it or not, you can't go around ignoring the bible or torah. The choice of land was a very deliberate choice made by people who belief in one of these "books".
Why?,.... The bible and torah are merely documents written by (very insecure) men. At the risk of side tracking this debate, I will say that religion is the cause of this, as it is most wars, it is without a doubt violent, irrational, intolerant, and allied to racism, tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive towards children and those in need of support.

The "bobble" may have seemed OK in the dark ages, but hardly the type of thing for civilised persons to base life changing decisions in the 21st century, or the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries.

Last edited:
I must admit that I had the same point of view as you do on this.... and still have. But I had an eye-opener on this topic. A true believer of the faith keeps his faith against all odds and all proof against religion. A true believer keeps on believing when all others seize to do this, that is what makes him special. The guy who said this on tv said it with so much conviction that I was convinced that this religion thing ain't going over... ever. (See my signature-quote)

I must admit that I had the same point of view as you do on this.... and still have. But I had an eye-opener on this topic. A true believer of the faith keeps his faith against all odds and all proof against religion. A true believer keeps on believing when all others seize to do this, that is what makes him special. The guy who said this on tv said it with so much conviction that I was convinced that this religion thing ain't going over... ever. (See my signature-quote)

What you are describing is faith and for the most part it is a great substitute for knowledge however I have faith that my car will start when ever I want it to but it is foolish to keep turning the key when I know the battery is flat.

I tend to agree that religion isn't going anywhere (I do think as mankind develops religion will get sidelined however) but I would be happy if the "religious" would adopt the tolerance that most religions champion and respect the fact that not everyone shares or wants to share their views.

On the whole I think it worth noting that atheists don't come knocking or your door to ask if you have found nothing yet and I can guarantee they have sent no missionaries anywhere.

Last edited:
On the whole I think it worth noting that atheists don't come knocking or your door to ask if you have found nothing yet and I can guarantee they have sent no missionaries anywhere.

Hahaha, very good point! I'd sure raise an eyebrow if someone asks me whether or not I still don't have faith... That would be a long conversation... Well hell, I might even invite them in for a cupper :)

You are most probably right when you say that religion will not ever go away, because there will always be those insecure souls among us who have to have a crutch to get through life. Unable to accept the obvious and without the inner strength to stand on their own two feet, they must have a "belief" it's all that allows them to face the inevitable.

I regard these type of persons as I do, those who claim to have been Cleopatra or a Roman Legionnaire, in a previous life, as both have a very tenuous grip on reality.

For effectively invading the Palestinians land, good joke DB.

Under the Brit palestine,there were not Palestinians, it was shared by Jews and Arabs. The Brits gace 75% of it to the Arabs as Trans-Jordan (across the Jordan). When the Arab neighbours of Israel descended upon the Jews to eliminate them, unsuccessfully, Transjordan seized the west bank and annexed it; Transjordan became Jordan.

In 1967, when the Arab neighbours repeated the same, they got the same medecine. The Israelis pushed their attackers back to defensible lines, the Suez Canal, the Golan heights, the River Jordan.

Now the west bank was part of Israel again, taken back from Jordan.

Since then, far from grabbing any land and expanding, Israel has given Sinai, an enormous area, back to Egypt, and Gaza to the Palestine Authority. No sign of expansion there. For real peace, Syria could have the Golan heights, so important to the defence of Israel.

The problem in Israel is not about land, it is about the elimination of the Jews.

As Hoffman said:-

The lie that Israel behaves like Nazi Germany is presently massively financed by Saudi oil money. The fact that some sensible and normally sceptical peopls buy into this obscene b******t shows me that money can influence even the most educated. It is easy to understand viscerally how the Nazis were able to make REAL mass murder possible: through the same application of the big lie that the Palestinians and the Saudis and the Taliban are presently using so successfully using right now.

And you are perpetuating the same propaganda here; without the threat of Israel's annihilation, none of the current symptoms you promote so eagerly would not exist.

You dismiss the activities of the Hitler's Nazis lightly. You allow your prejudice to blind you to their record. I recommend you enlighten yourself, I should not have to educate you on that subject.

Last edited:

The problem in Israel is not about land, it is about the elimination of the Jews.

As Hoffman said:-

The lie that Israel behaves like Nazi Germany is presently massively financed by Saudi oil money. The fact that some sensible and normally sceptical peopls buy into this obscene b******t shows me that money can influence even the most educated. It is easy to understand viscerally how the Nazis were able to make REAL mass murder possible: through the same application of the big lie that the Palestinians and the Saudis and the Taliban are presently using so successfully using right now.

And you are perpetuating the same propaganda here; without the threat of Israel's annihilation, none of the current symptoms you promote so eagerly would not exist.

You dismiss the activities of the Hitler's Nazis lightly. You allow your prejudice to blind you to their record. I recommend you enlighten yourself, I should not have to educate you on that subject.

To be honest I think Hoffman is the one missing the point, because where the comparison is being drawn is not with concentration camps but with a complete disregard for civilian populations, dispossessing people who have been on land for hundreds if not thousands of years to build a new settlement which is really just a method of consolidating an area (you know similar to what a specific bunch of Germans did 60 or so years ago in Poland and the Ukraine).

Now I am prepared to take Senojekips video's with some skepticism as they are clearly made and edited to portray one side of the story but at there core those video's are recording events and that can not be dismissed as entirely propaganda.

The simple reality is that the term "Nazi" can be applied to lots of things throughout the world including Israel and the term is not out of place.

What disappoints me in these discussions is the lack of objectivity people show in that it seems no one is prepared to accept that in some cases both sides are wrong and in some cases it is the opposition that is right.

I know what happened, but I don't feel the need to over compensate.

honestly senojo that last video is very suspicious...if she is being shot at, why would the woman just stand there? and where is the guy who was shot? there is no blood, no wound.

you cant believe everything you see.

and it still comes back to the basic point at the root of the conflict, you dont feel israel, the jews, have any any right to a state in their homeland :p

Back