Islam allows rape & torture? - Page 3

Read more about Originally Posted by MontyB Well I was going to read it but I saw "Isreal National News" and decided not to, I would not trust and Israeli report on Iran any mo

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

September 13th, 2009   #21
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by benaakatz
"We call for desctruction of fascism, nazism so why not zionism? Its no different."

panzercracker, you are just sick...
You've raised a good point there young Ben. Pray tell me the difference between murder and destruction carried out in the name of Zionism and that carried out in the names of the other quoted tenets.

Be very careful who's policies you call "sick",... the news of the world is full of "sick" stories carried out in the name of Zionism. All of those ideas you mention had good intentions for someone, and they all wanted to achieve those great ideals at someone else's expense.

"I am totally responsible for what I write,... however I cannot be held responsible for your complete inability to understand"

Last edited by senojekips; September 13th, 2009 at 06:46..

-
September 13th, 2009   #22
benaakatz

hmm lets see millions upon millions of innocents butchered by nazis

and several thousand killed by israel...most who are military targets/terrorists in self defence

senojekips, comparing israel to nazis is repugnant...if you cant see that, then i am sorry

September 13th, 2009   #23
benaakatz

it really does not matter that you are in your 50s and i am 20, if you see israel and the jews in that light...well then, i don't know what to say

September 13th, 2009   #24
Del Boy

The secret is to say nothing - just hold your nose and move on.

English by the grace of God.

September 13th, 2009   #25
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by benaakatz
hmm lets see millions upon millions of innocents butchered by nazis

and several thousand killed by israel...most who are military targets/terrorists in self defence

senojekips, comparing israel to nazis is repugnant...if you cant see that, then i am sorry
So,.. you admit that there are similarities, and that at the moment it is only a matter of scale. Thank you,.... you have good right to be sorry,... but certainly not for me.

I wouldn't know what to say either in your position. Trying to defend tha indefensible is a hard row to hoe and the sooner you learn that the sooner you might wake up.

You have very conveniently forgotten one important fact in your "statistics" and that is that it was not the Palestinians who masterminded the holocaust. You can't reason that because the Nazis killed 6 million Jews that this gives the Jews the right to steal the land and massacre the palestinians for resisting.

Morally and factually it is every bit as repugnant and indefensible as the Nazi final Solution. Ask your parrot how he justifies that against his strong christian "ethics".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
The secret is to say nothing - just hold your nose and move on.
Yep,... just as the Nazis did,... good answer DB. The basis of your reasoning is really apparent here. You would hold your nose too, with the stink that is given off by your so called good christian "logic".

Last edited by senojekips; September 14th, 2009 at 07:43..

September 14th, 2009   #26
benaakatz

again senojo you are twisting the facts

the jews bought every piece of land...no stealing...and the land was to be partitioned into two states

the jewish state...the areas where the jews lived in land they BOUGHT and the pali state. but the arabs said no and sought to continue the holocaust by killing all the jews in israel.

so no there is no comparison.

and in ur sick jew hatred u twist the situation to make the victims the agressors and call my people, who fought for their lives, nazis...

get real

September 14th, 2009   #27
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
If this happens in the USA, Russia, India or China maybe we would have a problem but lets be realistic here they are the only 4 countries in the world that have the infrastructure and size to get away with "wiping out a another country" and even then I doubt they would get off scott free.

Yes the world is full of mentally deranged leaders with god complexes that want to rule the known universe but when it is all added up not one of them has the capacity or country to carry out such schemes.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that Hitler failed as well.
Right now I'm more concerned with the nutcase we have here rather than the nutcase in Iran. India is more concerned with what Pakistan does in Kasmiere, China is too busy becoming more liek the U.S. and Russia has a way to go to get back to what they were in the 80's But if Iran was to get ...say.....a North Korean warhead, he just might he nuts enough to launch the dam thing at sombody.

September 14th, 2009   #28
-- Dusty

Who are we to care about a tyrant that is murdering hundreds if not thousands 10,000+ miles away when we have hundred if not thousands of the same here state-side preparing to murder us....?

September 14th, 2009   #29
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Graphic commentary in article. Iranian President thinks so.
I would like to second what Hmmm said about seeing quotes from the Qur'an.

...personally if these comments are indeed how the President of Iran feels then perhaps someone should shove him in a jail and let him be raped/tortured and see if he still supports it after. It's a sick person that feels like rape is a tool to be used for anything and an even sicker person when they say it's supported by their religion. (Hopefully it's not).

"There can be but little liberty on Earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven." - Robert Green Ingersoll

September 14th, 2009   #30
-- Dusty

Just remember there is a lot in the Qu'ran that you'll find in the Holy Bible. It's weird in a sense, but until you really dive into it and study it, you won't know it.

Tags
article, iranian, president, rape, thinks