Islam allows rape & torture?

"We call for desctruction of fascism, nazism so why not zionism? Its no different."

panzercracker, you are just sick...
You've raised a good point there young Ben. Pray tell me the difference between murder and destruction carried out in the name of Zionism and that carried out in the names of the other quoted tenets.

Be very careful who's policies you call "sick",... the news of the world is full of "sick" stories carried out in the name of Zionism. All of those ideas you mention had good intentions for someone, and they all wanted to achieve those great ideals at someone else's expense.

Last edited:
hmm lets see millions upon millions of innocents butchered by nazis

and several thousand killed by israel...most who are military targets/terrorists in self defence

senojekips, comparing israel to nazis is repugnant...if you cant see that, then i am sorry

it really does not matter that you are in your 50s and i am 20, if you see israel and the jews in that light...well then, i don't know what to say

hmm lets see millions upon millions of innocents butchered by nazis

and several thousand killed by israel...most who are military targets/terrorists in self defence

senojekips, comparing israel to nazis is repugnant...if you cant see that, then i am sorry
So,.. you admit that there are similarities, and that at the moment it is only a matter of scale. Thank you,.... you have good right to be sorry,... but certainly not for me.

I wouldn't know what to say either in your position. Trying to defend tha indefensible is a hard row to hoe and the sooner you learn that the sooner you might wake up.

You have very conveniently forgotten one important fact in your "statistics" and that is that it was not the Palestinians who masterminded the holocaust. You can't reason that because the Nazis killed 6 million Jews that this gives the Jews the right to steal the land and massacre the palestinians for resisting.

Morally and factually it is every bit as repugnant and indefensible as the Nazi final Solution. Ask your parrot how he justifies that against his strong christian "ethics".
The secret is to say nothing - just hold your nose and move on.
Yep,... just as the Nazis did,... good answer DB. The basis of your reasoning is really apparent here. You would hold your nose too, with the stink that is given off by your so called good christian "logic".

Last edited:
again senojo you are twisting the facts

the jews bought every piece of land...no stealing...and the land was to be partitioned into two states

the jewish state...the areas where the jews lived in land they BOUGHT and the pali state. but the arabs said no and sought to continue the holocaust by killing all the jews in israel.

so no there is no comparison.

and in ur sick jew hatred u twist the situation to make the victims the agressors and call my people, who fought for their lives, nazis...

get real

If this happens in the USA, Russia, India or China maybe we would have a problem but lets be realistic here they are the only 4 countries in the world that have the infrastructure and size to get away with "wiping out a another country" and even then I doubt they would get off scott free.

Yes the world is full of mentally deranged leaders with god complexes that want to rule the known universe but when it is all added up not one of them has the capacity or country to carry out such schemes.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that Hitler failed as well.

Right now I'm more concerned with the nutcase we have here rather than the nutcase in Iran. India is more concerned with what Pakistan does in Kasmiere, China is too busy becoming more liek the U.S. and Russia has a way to go to get back to what they were in the 80's But if Iran was to get ...say.....a North Korean warhead, he just might he nuts enough to launch the dam thing at sombody.

Who are we to care about a tyrant that is murdering hundreds if not thousands 10,000+ miles away when we have hundred if not thousands of the same here state-side preparing to murder us....?

Graphic commentary in article. Iranian President thinks so.
I would like to second what Hmmm said about seeing quotes from the Qur'an.

...personally if these comments are indeed how the President of Iran feels then perhaps someone should shove him in a jail and let him be raped/tortured and see if he still supports it after. It's a sick person that feels like rape is a tool to be used for anything and an even sicker person when they say it's supported by their religion. (Hopefully it's not).

Just remember there is a lot in the Qu'ran that you'll find in the Holy Bible. It's weird in a sense, but until you really dive into it and study it, you won't know it.

again senojo you are twisting the facts

the jews bought every piece of land...no stealing...and the land was to be partitioned into two states

the jewish state...the areas where the jews lived in land they BOUGHT and the pali state. but the arabs said no and sought to continue the holocaust by killing all the jews in israel.

so no there is no comparison.

and in ur sick jew hatred u twist the situation to make the victims the agressors and call my people, who fought for their lives, nazis...

get real
I think you live in a dream world, coloured by that which you would like to believe, regardless of the truth of the matter. Here's a quote from the Israeli daily newspaper, Haaretz for you to start with. (There's lots more which i will gladly post should you wish to keep up your indefensible tissue of lies).
Haaretz Editorial said:
Legitimization of land theft
0.gif

0.gif
The theft of private land and lawless construction, with the authorities' collaboration, have long been routine in the land of the settlers. The scope of these deeds and their seriousness are described extensively in the report on illegal outposts compiled by Talia Sasson, formerly a senior state prosecution attorney. The report was buried almost two years ago.

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/830963.html

No,... it is not I who is twisting the facts. Even Israelis are admitting that the Zionist occupations are illegal. Don't even try to deny it as I can post dozens of similar stories by nearly every reputable news agency in the world. AAP, Reuters etc., not to mention video evidence of the Isreali army and settlers working in collusion to kill and drive Palestinians off their land.

Just because the other thread was locked for a week, does not allow mean that the information posted there is null and void. My memory is longer than that.

Last edited:
I dont know much about Zionism, only thing im sure of is that its for having a Jewish homeland. If thats the case then sure, why not? As long as they dont do anything bad along the way [Like seemingly occupying land illegaly..].

Islam...Personally I respect all religions, but we must remember that Christianity was no more better during the 100 year wars [Some of the English soldiers formed free companies and looted, raped and killed everybody in a French village]. But still, the problem with Islam is NOW. I think its not Islam thats the problem, but the extremist islamics [Any extremist is bad imho].

I have a bunch of muslim friends, and they dont have Semtex strapped to their chest and scream "I die for allah!" every time they see a Christian.

They are as divided and in conflict as much as we are among ourselves.
The problem is when we show up and piss all over their party, they sometimes unite for a while just to get rid of us so they can get back to their bickering and fighting among themselves.
You can support and supply, but you can't put a foreign face in there.

As for Islam allowing rape and torture, don't know about that. Not all ideas on marriage are the same, not everyone's standard for where the cutline between child and adult lies is the same either.
The world is big and there are over 6 billion people. You'll find some weird stuff no matter where you go. Not all Muslims are the same nor do they follow the same cultural practices.

I seen a story about Iraqi *homosexuality cleansings* and a video about the rapes of homo's in the jails, sexual dismemberment, corpse abuse and a video too. Just horrible ... seeing and hearing such actions and trying to imagine their psychological thought processes...sickening...this is how they deal with releasing their ...phobias? :(

I seen a story about Iraqi *homosexuality cleansings* and a video about the rapes of homo's in the jails, sexual dismemberment, corpse abuse and a video too. Just horrible ... seeing and hearing such actions and trying to imagine their psychological thought processes...sickening...this is how they deal with releasing their ...phobias? :(
Do you think this only happens in Iran?,... and even if it did, it has nothing to do with whether it is supposedly allowed under the tenets of Islam, as stated in the title of this thread. There are probably more homos killed and injured in NY than in Iran.

No hostility implied, but the fact remains that it really has nothing to do with whether Islam as a religion allows rape and torture.

We are quick to find fault in other cultures, yet don't bother to look at what is going on at our own feet. The whole point being that this article is largly a politicallly based beat up, rather than being "news".

Homosexuality is actually very common in a lot of Muslim countries. You'd be surprised.
It's obviously not encouraged by the authorities of any organization in those countries but quite a lot of folks decide to engage in it anyway. Not seen one get stoned to death. I know it happens here and there usually in areas controlled by folks very much like the Taliban but not in the more normal areas.

Last edited:
You'll find some weird stuff no matter where you go. Not all Muslims are the same nor do they follow the same cultural practices.
+1, the same goes for any religion.

Though if the President does indeed believe it's his "religion" that allows rape and torture and it's not the Islam religion itself he should keep those opinions to himself because it gives the religion as a whole a very bad name. (Same thing with anyone who uses religion as an excuse to carry out their own horrific ideas).

I've heard many say Islam is the religion of peace. I personally know nothing about it, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Qur'an did preach peace more than death. Look at the wrap Christianity has because of all of the sick people that do bad things in the name of God.

".
Yep,... just as the Nazis did,... good answer DB. The basis of your reasoning is really apparent here. You would hold your nose too, with the stink that is given off by your so called good christian "logic".

My good Christan logic tells me that you have become a supporter of the greatest Propaganda exercise ever mounted, passed down directly from the Nazis in order to claim the right to eliminate the Jews. As you say "just as the Nazis did".

The current land problems are a symptom of the Israelis attempts to defend themselves in the face of threatened annihilation.

:read:

For example, where is the Israeli version of Auschwitz? Where are the mobile gas units, the Israeli version of Babi Yar. Even the most heinous accusation that was claimed, namely the supposed massacre at Jenin, turned out to be untrue, according to the UN investigation, which excoriated the Hamas for using civilian women and children as human shields.
Other examples of Nazi behavior might be an Israeli version of starving of Arab people or depriving them of education, whereas it’s well known that the Arab citizens of Israeli are better fed and better educated than anywhere else in the Middle East.
This accusation against Israel, which is commonly translated into "Zionism = Nazism", claims that Israel and the Jews are racist. But in fact Israel is one of the most multiracial societies in the world with its population ranging from the blondest of blond Ashkenazic Jews to the blackest of black Jews from Ethiopia and Yemen, including Jews of Iranian, Iraqi, Moroccan, Indian, Latino, and even Chinese origin.
It certainly is true that Israel intends to remain a Jewish homeland and that many Jews are not fond of Arabs after years of Arab terrorism, but is the Israeli attitude racist or simply nationalistic or chauvinistic at its worst? Where is the racism? Where is the Nazism?

Having shown now that the allegation is absurd, what is its purpose? The answer is simple: to delegitimize the existence of Israel. The accusation makes the murder of Jews of Israel (and elsewhere) a positive and imperative and heroic action.
Where does the accusation originate historically? Tracing it back to the source, it was introduced by the Nazi advisors who left Germany after World War II and ended up in Egypt and worked for President Nasser (who later made his peace with Israel). Other Germans mass murderers like the infamous butcher Alois Brunner ended up in Damascus where he remains a great friend of the Syrian regime to this day. The Nazi religion of hate emanating from the Third Reich infected many Arabs of Palestine including their leader the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who was a frequent guest of Hitler, and has influenced the leadership of the intifada to the present day.

The lie that Israel behaves like Nazi Germany is presently massively financed by Saudi oil money. The fact that some sensible and normally sceptical peopls buy into this obscene b******t shows me that money can influence even the most educated. It is easy to understand viscerally how the Nazis were able to make REAL mass murder possible: through the same application of the big lie that the Palestinians and the Saudis and the Taliban are presently using so successfully using right now.

Last edited:
Back