Irish Pubs

Is there an Irish pub near you?

• Total voters

dougal

Is there an Irish pub near you?

Im just trying to find out what cities and towns have them or dont have them!!!!

Actually yes there is one next to Starbucks that is about a quarter of a mile away.
by the way Starbucks supports terrorism so don't buy from them.
P.S. coffee sucks anyhow, if you want to wake up drink some Ginnis

ginnis?? wtf?
guinness?? is that what u mean?
there are a couple of wannabe irish pubs near me

Ginnis?? Thats a new way of spelling it. Easier after a few.

Yeah I got a few Irish pubs nearby. The most popular would be the good old P.J. O'Briens in the city, and there is another popular one called Shenanigans.

we have 4 irish pubs here

The MacGowans Pub which is run by the brother of Shane MacGowan
The Celtic Tiger (this is where you can meet me sometimes)
The Irish Harp (nice, but small)

The last one is called "Bobby's" but I don't like to go there because it's full of right-wing scumbags most of the time :evil:

Jason Bourne said:
by the way Starbucks supports terrorism so don't buy from them.
I can't even stand the smell of coffee, let alone drink it.
But pray tell, in what way do they support terrorism :?

On Sept. 11 2001, After the towers collapsed and rescue workers arrived, they rushed to a nearby starbucks requesting water for the injured, Starbucks complied, charging them a measly $130 for 3 cases of water.

later on, after they paid for the EMTs paid for the water, the ambulance company made some calls and got in touch with Starbuck's CEO, he apologized for this incident and said it was the act of a lone employee and that the employee was dealt with. Then Starbucks immediately donated $1 million dollars to the September 11th victims funds, but it stills asks the question, if this story about the water had not gotten out, would Starbucks have donated anything at all.

Also on another occasion, a group of soldiers wrote to Starbucks telling them how much they loved the coffee and requesting if they could ship some free coffee to them, Starbucks responded with saying NO because they do not support the war.

WTFWTFWTF is wrong with starbucks

There's one just one metro stop away.

Well we know the Starbucks kinda crowd.

Jason Bourne said:
On Sept. 11 2001, After the towers collapsed and rescue workers arrived, they rushed to a nearby starbucks requesting water for the injured, Starbucks complied, charging them a measly $130 for 3 cases of water.

later on, after they paid for the EMTs paid for the water, the ambulance company made some calls and got in touch with Starbuck's CEO, he apologized for this incident and said it was the act of a lone employee and that the employee was dealt with. Then Starbucks immediately donated $1 million dollars to the September 11th victims funds, but it stills asks the question, if this story about the water had not gotten out, would Starbucks have donated anything at all.

Also on another occasion, a group of soldiers wrote to Starbucks telling them how much they loved the coffee and requesting if they could ship some free coffee to them, Starbucks responded with saying NO because they do not support the war.

WTFWTFWTF is wrong with starbucks

I apologize for getting off topic with the Starbucks thing though.

on topic though the Irish pubs near me have really good buffalo wings.

There are two by my house.

One has bad kareoke, with a couple of Guinnesses it ends up being good. They also serve a good corned beef sandwhich, now thats an Irish meal.

Does any one here besides me think that Guinness is the best dark beer in the world? I've tried alot, but never tasted one better.

And what about them Black and Tans, hey!

Bootboy82 said:
we have 4 irish pubs here

The MacGowans Pub which is run by the brother of Shane MacGowan

Cool, I dig Shane MacGowan and the Pogues too, saw the Pogues twice when Shane was still with them. What city is this pub in btw.

hmmmmmmm

every country has an "Irish" pub and a "English" pub.................the amount of countries i been to with navy and always found both those pubs.

But no not got one near me

huh??

hell there is o'neils and the obv. pubs but not got an irish pub in my town of london lol

thats what i meant lol

Stout is a type of ale.............not beer..............beer n larger are the same as is stout and ale form the same

Back