Introducing: Redleg! :) - Page 2

Read more about Hm, maybe I also should introduce myself here (again). As most of you (should) know, I'm a Redleg (Artillery) by heart, mind, body and soul, and has been that for the las

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

May 21st, 2004   #11
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
So what military are you with... I am kind of confused by this.... What country???

Don't you see the nice flag??

-
May 21st, 2004   #12
Razor

Welcome Redleg, It's good to see you newbies posting here. We got this mean'ol admin who like to ban people that don't post a intro here, his name is Red.... Oh, wait!

\"Reaching the pinnacle of combative competency does not occur through some mystical transformation. It\'s acquired through persistence and lot\'s of hard work.\"
~War Machine Philosophy.

May 22nd, 2004   #13
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
So what military are you with... I am kind of confused by this.... What country???

Don't you see the nice flag??
Isn't that the Manitoba flag? You're a Canuck, ain't you Redleg?

No boom, no boom, no boom, Amen.

May 22nd, 2004   #14
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Isn't that the Manitoba flag? You're a Canuck, ain't you Redleg?
Yep, correct.
Manitoba, East Greenland..

May 23rd, 2004   #15
DTop

Lars, it's good to see your intro. Congratulations on becoming a dad. Your life has just begun to change. It's a great responsibility but it has great rewards. If you think about it, being a father is the only job that a man can't quit, not that you would want to quit. But it is most definately a permanent position. The job will have more challenges than you could imagine. I remember the first time one of my children outsmarted me. It was like playing chess with yourself. I soon found out that it was just the first time of many to come and I wouldn't have traded the experience for the world. I wish you endless happiness.

I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman

May 23rd, 2004   #16
Redleg

Thank you very much DTop!

My life did REALLY change two years ago, but only for the better.
There are of course times when I miss my "old" life, when I could do (almost) whatever I wanted to do without having to plan days/weeks ahead...
But life is really much better now anyway..

May 23rd, 2004   #17
Pollux

Good to hear that....
by the way..welcome to te forum..

May 24th, 2004   #18
Italian Guy

I dont think I got the joke: are you seriously Canadian born or what ? Your name sounds so Scandinavian...
Congratulations for becoming a father.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it".
Pericles.

May 24th, 2004   #19
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
I dont think I got the joke: are you seriously Canadian born or what ? Your name sounds so Scandinavian...
Congratulations for becoming a father.
Look at my flag..

May 24th, 2004   #20
Redneck

Quote:

It's right near the Saskatchewan.

Tags
artillery, military, school, time, years