Introducing: Redleg! :) - Page 2

Topic about: Hm, maybe I also should introduce myself here (again). As most of you (should) know, I'm a Redleg (Artillery) by heart, mind, body and soul, and has been that for the las

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

May 21st, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
So what military are you with... I am kind of confused by this.... What country???

Don't you see the nice flag??

May 21st, 2004  
Razor

Welcome Redleg, It's good to see you newbies posting here. We got this mean'ol admin who like to ban people that don't post a intro here, his name is Red.... Oh, wait!

\"Reaching the pinnacle of combative competency does not occur through some mystical transformation. It\'s acquired through persistence and lot\'s of hard work.\"
~War Machine Philosophy.

May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
So what military are you with... I am kind of confused by this.... What country???

Don't you see the nice flag??
Isn't that the Manitoba flag? You're a Canuck, ain't you Redleg?

No boom, no boom, no boom, Amen.

May 22nd, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Isn't that the Manitoba flag? You're a Canuck, ain't you Redleg?
Yep, correct.
Manitoba, East Greenland..

May 23rd, 2004  
DTop

Lars, it's good to see your intro. Congratulations on becoming a dad. Your life has just begun to change. It's a great responsibility but it has great rewards. If you think about it, being a father is the only job that a man can't quit, not that you would want to quit. But it is most definately a permanent position. The job will have more challenges than you could imagine. I remember the first time one of my children outsmarted me. It was like playing chess with yourself. I soon found out that it was just the first time of many to come and I wouldn't have traded the experience for the world. I wish you endless happiness.

I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman

May 23rd, 2004  
Redleg

Thank you very much DTop!

My life did REALLY change two years ago, but only for the better.
There are of course times when I miss my "old" life, when I could do (almost) whatever I wanted to do without having to plan days/weeks ahead...
But life is really much better now anyway..

May 23rd, 2004  
Pollux

Good to hear that....
by the way..welcome to te forum..

May 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I dont think I got the joke: are you seriously Canadian born or what ? Your name sounds so Scandinavian...
Congratulations for becoming a father.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it".
Pericles.

May 24th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
I dont think I got the joke: are you seriously Canadian born or what ? Your name sounds so Scandinavian...
Congratulations for becoming a father.
Look at my flag..

May 24th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:

It's right near the Saskatchewan.