Important

tetvet

Banned
Probably not as important as a deflated football but it is estimated that there 15 states with ISIS cells I find this to be believable since anyone wanting to enter this Country just cross the Southern Border .:salute:

What constitutes an ISIS cell?

I suspect there are a few people in this country that support what ISIS does but that is a far cry from them being an ISIS cell yet our government will milk it for all it is worth to protect us from these "ISIS" operatives which in normal terms are half a dozen delusional fools who once said "maybe ISIS aint so bad".

Not sure what constitutes and ISIS / ISIL Cell one or more people perhaps of hardcore with wannabes in orbit .

But this is my point, I am prepared to bet that ISIS carry as much support in the US as Pol Pot or the Westboro Baptists but since they are the current baddy of record governments are happy to use even the faintest link to push through something unpopular.

It was once argued that these fanatical groups "hate us for our freedoms" yet these days the very mention of ISIS and we happily throw away our freedoms to be safe, essentially Al Qaeda won because in our rush to defend ourselves from one or two thousand lunatics worldwide we have turned ourselves into police and security states.

I still believe that it is time we dropped the word terrorist from our lexicon and started to refer to them as what they are religious fanatics, murderers and nutjobs.

Back