Illegal Aliens Crime & Cost

MIRV FAN

Illegal Aliens Crime & Cost
Nothing is as serious as the Millions of Illegal Aliens pouring across our Borders! The President & the Liberals Supporters of his Family Values Are Sick & are Subjecting the American Public to Billions in Welfare Cost & untold Death and Suffering at the hands of Illegal Aliens!

The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was a NET (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay) $70 BILLION a year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University]; the cost is MANY TIMES GREATER now in 2006! In 2006 the average cost of each Illegal Alien here is 11,000.00 per year for American Taxpayers!

Nearly ten thousands American citizens are killed each year by Illegal Aliens. This number is greater than 9/11 & our troops killed combined since 9/11! Tens of thousands more are assaulted, robbed, &r raped! Each & every day up to another 10,000 are pouring across our Borders. Our Politicians by & large have sold This Nation out to Big Business & La Raza!

It is estimated 128 Billions of drugs are crossing our Border with Mexico each year destroying millions of American family and costing billions in crime and suffering & yet our Politicians do nothing!

62% of all "undocumented immigrants" in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens, working without a green card;

95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens;

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens;

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens;

75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens;

More than 380,000 "anchor babies" were born in the United States in 2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer;

More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers;

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally;

29% (6 30,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually;

More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens;

More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border;

More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens;

More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States are to illegal aliens;

58% of all Welfare payments in the United States are issued to illegal ali ens;

Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens;

More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;

More than 24% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;

More than 39% of California students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens;

More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English-speaking;

In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English; 3.9 million speak Spanish;

More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport "coyotes";

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens;

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens;

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens;

Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking crops, but 41% are on welfare;

Over 70% of the United States annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration;

The estimated profit to U.S. corporations and businesses employing illegal aliens in 2005 was more than $2.36 TRILLION dollars;

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican illegal alien is $55,000.00 cost to the American taxpayer in a 5-year span.

When Illegal Aliens are deported to their own countries:

1. Our budget deficit will decrease by Billions & our tax receipts will increase by billions
2. Our crime & cost, both in money and human suffering will take a Hugh drop down
3. Our schools will make a great improvement in the education of our children & cost decrease
4. Innovation will increase
5. Medical care will improve and cost will go down
6. Insurance cost will decrease
7. The increase in wages & the 60 billion currently going out of country now will create a large increase in demand for goods and services & new businesses and expanding business & our economy will soar
8. Even business that think they must have Slave labor to survive will find they are more profitable & new revenues & sources for profits will increase. (As Henry Ford discovered if he wanted to sell cars he must pay a livable wage so people could afford his cars)
9.. Our standard of living will go up
10.. But maybe the most important benefit will be stopping the influx of Illegal Aliens with their Loyally to other Nations & hate for all things American, that if left unchecked will tear our society apart!

Some of those numbers seem a bit fishy to me. Id like to see some harder sources.

Rabs
If you discount the statistics by 50%, the numbers are STILL staggering.

Wouldn't you rather see American tax dollars spent to alleviate the suffering of our own citizens, and to begin to cure the problems that plague America?

One of the present policies that absolutely aggravates me, are the "gypsy" mothers who have their children in this country (which we pay for), where the babies birth certificates are automatically rubber stamped "US citizen". I would like to see this rubber stamping of birth certificates stopped. If the birth is immediate, the child should be delivered and as soon as the mother recovers, she and her child should immediately be sent back to Mexico. If it isn't an emergency ... mama should be deported immediately.

This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... not ... the suburb of Mexico. We didn't take Mexico to raise, and I resent the fact that so much of our resources are being STOLEN from our own citizens to deal with illegals.

Arrest all Mexican illegals and give them a one-way ticket ride BACK to Mexico.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM AN AMERICAN ... I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY ...
ANY PERSON WHO ATTACKS MY COUNTRY WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME ...
IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN AND HATE AMERICA - THEN PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE.
I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN OR APOLOGISE FOR BEING AN AMERICAN.
However, if you are foreign born, and are seeking a better life -
I will be the first one to extend a hand in welcome. (If you are legal).

5.56X45mm said:
Those numbers are the truth.
I would like to take someone's word for the accuracy ... but ... as you know, on this forum, numbers are always suspect unless backed up by a source that can be used for verification. (SORRY).

Team Infidel said:
Sometimes I think our priorities are out of synch...
thc_laugh.gif
If you are talking about politics ... you couldn't be more correct if you were a politician.
thc_laugh.gif

In NC we have a fast growing hispanic population. We need stronger border security and harsh laws against those who come here illegally and those who support them.

Last edited:
Easy-8 said:
In NC we have a fast growing hispanic population. We need stronger border security and harsh laws against those who come here illegally and those who support them.

AND YOUR POINT IS?

We ALREADY have laws on the books to deal with illegal aliens and those who hire them --- all that is really needed is for law enforcement to ACTUALLY enforce the laws. Talk to your legislators and demand that the laws be enforced in your state.

Back