"If they're gonna support us, support us all the way." -

Read more about Originally Posted by Padre Like MSgt Manuel said: "You can't have it both ways." The Iraqi's who I know are hoping the US can hang in and outlast the insurgents

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

February 4th, 2007   #1
The Cooler King

"If they're gonna support us, support us all the way." info

To all those who claim to "Support the Troops" but don't "Support the War"...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2203f11597

-
AVG Advent calendar: daily offers
February 4th, 2007   #2
Gator

And the flip side is, I notice the United States Military is short on Troops, and yet there are those who support the War, and are of Military Age, and yet they refuse to Enlist, even though they are able bodied.

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/image.php?u=5496&type=sigpic&dateline=1336693617
INITIAL SUCCESS✫orTOTAL FAILURE

February 4th, 2007   #3
major liability

I don't have to agree with the illegal occupation of a non-aggressor to hope that our troops survive and are victorious. They're not opposing viewpoints, really. Now that troops are in Iraq, we should spend every necessary dollar to ensure they are properly equipped and successful in their mission.

"Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government." - George Washington

February 5th, 2007   #4
A Can of Man

Those who are in service age of no disability, are citizens or permanent residents and in support of the war but have no intention of getting their butts over there are the hypocrites of the worst sort.

February 5th, 2007   #5
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Those who are in service age of no disability, are citizens or permanent residents and in support of the war but have no intention of getting their butts over there are the hypocrites of the worst sort.
Roger that.

February 5th, 2007   #6
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
And the flip side is, I notice the United States Military is short on Troops, and yet there are those who support the War, and are of Military Age, and yet they refuse to Enlist, even though they are able bodied.
Oh Noooo, that's just not true.

They all have disabilities.... mainly "Lack of moral fortitude".

February 5th, 2007   #7
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Oh Noooo, that's just not true.

They all have disabilities.... mainly "Lack of moral fortitude".
While you are no doubt correct, I do not remember seeing Lack of Moral Fortitude on the list of automotically disqualifying factors for Combat Duty, senojekips.

I know of more than one Troop who has gone back to fight in Iraq with a leg already blown off, a limb replaced of couse by the United States Govenment, free of charge, but artifical limbs are still not as good as the ones Troops are born with.

I've begged to jump back into the game, but I've been told thanks, but, as of right now, no thanks, and I don't even view the Iraq War as the correct call.

February 5th, 2007   #8
A Can of Man

[Self edited out. Wasn't a very nice question.]

Last edited by A Can of Man; February 6th, 2007 at 05:35..

February 5th, 2007   #9
bulldogg

They're taking people in the US Army prior service or not up to age 42. That's how me and my brother are getting back into it for me and for him its his first go.

"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." - John Steinbeck

February 5th, 2007   #10
Padre

Like MSgt Manuel said: "You can't have it both ways." The Iraqi's who I know are hoping the US can hang in and outlast the insurgents who are banking on the US Democrats to do the job for them. I read in their messages that US Democrat's speeches are read among insurgents to boost their morale.

Good post CK.

Tags
claim, gonna, support, troops, war