If you could have dinner with...

The inventor of alcohol: (Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems.)

Inventors of the internet: this wouldn't be possible with out them.

And finally my grandfather on my dad's side: he died 17 years before I was born.

1- General Patton (gotta love this guy)
2- General Puller (he is a legend marine)
3- General Lee (I'm from Texas, so, Texas was a Confederate States)

1, Richard III, did he really have a hump and murder the princes in the tower?
2, Claus Von Stauffenberg
3, Alexander the Great

if one cancelled :wink:

I would invite Winston Churchill

1) Adolf Hitler - I would love to be able to chat to this guy to find out exactly what set him on the road that he followed.

2) Plato - To find out if what he wrote about Atlantis was really true or just something he made up.

3) Bruce Lee - To find out whether he really was the ultimate martial artist or just an overhyped actor.

Im gona go with

1. Gen. Robert E Lee to find out was his views really were.
2. Andrew Jackson so we can discuss the values of the democratic party he formed and the one of today.
3. Thomas Jefferson on the formation of this country and real meanings of the constitution

Philip II of Macedon - brilliant tactican, turned a divided and occupied people, into the World Power that conqured Persia.

John Curtain - In my opinion Australia's greatest Prime Minister, he lead us during our hour of need

Windradyne - Leader of the Wiradjuri Resistance in Bathurst from 1823 till 1825.

Rabs said:
Im gona go with

1. Gen. Robert E Lee to find out was his views really were.
2. Andrew Jackson so we can discuss the values of the democratic party he formed and the one of today.
3. Thomas Jefferson on the formation of this country and real meanings of the constitution

you know the only reason General lee joined the Confederate side was because he couldnt fight against his home state...Sorry reason if you ask me.but there it is.

1. Ronnie Van Zant
2. Hank Williams (why did he drink? Why did he smoke? And live out those songs?)
3. Martin Luther King

1. Napoleon (arguably the greatest military genius ever), I'm surprised no vets here mentioned him yet...

2. Abraham Lincoln (one of the greatest Presidents ever)

3. Jesus of Nazerith (The first bible was written 50 years after Jesus's death, I'd be curious to see how much of it was true to the actual man).

Last edited:
mmarsh said:
1. Napoleon (arguably the greatest military genius ever), I'm surprised no vets here mentioned him yet...

nah..........Alexander the Great was better than Napoleon.

besides Napoleon met his Waterloo:cool: ;)

1.) Otto von Bismarck
2.) Albert Einstein
3.) Konrad Adenauer

Honorable Mention:
Bill Clinton, Friedrich II., Albert Schweitzer, Otto Lilienthal, General H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Pope Johannes Paul II., Winston Churchill

1: FDR
2: Lincoln
3: Macarthur

Any military skill napoleon had didnt help him much in Russia

he did have great quotes though

Dinner

1. Field Marshal Rommel
2. Withman Germen tank commander ww2
3 Antony Beevor author off Stalingrad and Berlin

and to
dessert Lindsay Lohan;)

Last edited:
I tend to like an eclectic mix of people...

1. Winston Churchill - how can you not? The man was absolutely brilliant!
  2. Robert Edward Lee - I believe that he was one of if not the greatest General in American history.
  3. Robert Bruce - just to find out if the spider story really happened and if he really killed the Red Comyn (or at least if he'd admit to it).
If one of them were not available I would either choose Ulysses S. Grant, or Somerled (The Gaelic Viking that became the first Laird of the Isles)

1. Sun Tzu
2. Norbert Wiener (The father of cybernetics)
3. Angelina Jolie (so that I could tell her to dump Brad for me!)

Back