Howdy!

Raziel

Howdy, y'all! My name's David Frye, I'm 14 years old and a freshman in high school. I was born and raised in North Carolina, as were my parents and their parents before them. I am an Army nut. When I am the legal age, I'm going to join the Army and become a ranger of the 75th :rambo: . I'm in AFJROTC right now. Maybe I can go to college and take ROTC, be an officer, the whole package. But I doubt that will happen because my grades right now are horrific for even my eyes :oops: . The Army is my only goal in life. I'd like to die with a sense of comfort and assurance that I've done all I can do and did it for my country. Well, enough about that. My interests include women, reading, hunting, fishing, women, American cars, military and military history, and women. I've always liked to read, especially military non-fiction novels and such, and hunting and fishing just comes with being a Southerner, I suppose. Anything militaristic interests me. American cars, particularly the Chevy Corvette, have a special place in my heart. Why, though, I'm not too sure of. I think my main interest would have to be women. It's only natural to be interested in the opposite sex :p . That's enough about me for now. Peace and God Bless!

Hey Raziel, you sound exactly like me. I could have used that same intro, minus the Southern part (i'm from CA, grandparents were immigrants).

I'm 14, wannabe Ranger (notice my screenname :p ), exact same interests all around. Welcome to the forum, looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Back