About how to tell if your company is downsizing...
|January 5th, 2005||#1|
| || |
how to tell if your company is downsizing... info
2. Dr. Kevorkian hired as a "transition consultant."
3. Garage sale in front of corporate offices.
4. Annual company picnic moved from amusement park to company parking lot.
5. Company dental plan now consist of pliers and string.
6. Company president traded Towncar for a Yugo.
7. CEO frequently heard mumbling behind closed doors, "Enemy, meeny, miney, mo."
8. State lotto games introduced as company investment options.
9. Company health insurance plan changed to a first aid kit.
10. Company cafteria serves food from charitable organizations.
Last edited by tomtom22; January 17th, 2007 at 22:24..