How to make bacon Danish Army style -

Read more about All you need is: bacon, aluminum foil, a bit of string, a 7.62mm machine gun and about 200 rounds You start by wraping the spare gun barrel in aluminum foil. Then you wra

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

December 10th, 2010   #1
GHR

How to make bacon Danish Army style info

All you need is: bacon, aluminum foil, a bit of string, a 7.62mm machine gun and about 200 rounds

You start by wraping the spare gun barrel in aluminum foil. Then you wrap the bacon around it and tie it with a little twine

Then you wrap aluminum foil around the bacon and tie twine around it

It is now ready to be deployed into the "cooking device”

After just a few short bursts, you can smell the wonderful aroma of bacon

After about 150 rounds, your bacon is quite ready to be consumed. There's nothing like the smell of sizzling bacon mixed with the smell of gunpowder and gun oil

And the final result: Crispy fried bacon.

Bon appetite.

Last edited by GHR; December 10th, 2010 at 06:11..

--
December 10th, 2010   #2
Redleg

Hehe, very nice!! I love the smell of gun-fried bacon in the morning....

December 10th, 2010   #3
Sevens

Very nice.

Not liking me will always be your problem. Never mine.

December 10th, 2010   #4
Ted

Lol, you really must have nothing to do Next time, try make an entire breakfast, with scrambled eggs and bacon wrapped around your barrel...

December 10th, 2010   #5
GHR

As a soldier you must be creative if you want hot food.

We have also made sausages and bread in aluminum foil fastened to the manifold on a Mercedes GD. You donīt have to drive many miles before you have lovely roasted sausages.

Or you can put canned food beside the oil burner in a M-113 APC. It works quite well - a little too well actually. The first time we tried, it went wrong. The can exploded with a big bang and the entire vehicle inside and every man was covered in spaghetti with meatballs. The vehicle commander did not think it was funny.

December 11th, 2010   #6
Seehund

GHR
You have too much free time in the army.
We must send you out into the world and do something sensible.

December 11th, 2010   #7
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seehund
GHR
You have too much free time in the army.
We must send you out into the world and do something sensible.
Pure genius!!

If our Armies spent more time frying bacon this way, perhaps our Islamic opponents might start to realise exactly how serious we are. I think this idea should be taught to our senior Army staff at War College for implementation in cases of last resort.

On a more personal note, could you please do mine to about 150 rounds, Thank you!

"I am totally responsible for what I write,... however I cannot be held responsible for your complete inability to understand"

Last edited by senojekips; December 11th, 2010 at 22:06..

Tags
aluminum, bacon, foil, gun, smell