How do you feel?

Dry it up, Henderson. No cry-baby in this forums. haha..if it's personal. Sorry.

Tired.

C'mon Sevens,.... give us a smile, even just a little one.

We can't have the Official "Forum Brat" being unhappy, if you are unhappy, we are too and that doesn't bear thinking about.

Well I guess you'll all just have to be unhappy then. Although I do feel a tad better today than I have in recent weeks...

Feel terrible, been sick for three days and am now back at work when the bed is where I should be...

Well I guess you'll all just have to be unhappy then. Although I do feel a tad better today than I have in recent weeks...

Hope you are back on deck soon, the show is falling apart without your normal cheeky riposts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hendo, Sunb, what is going on here, is there a forum virus going around/ C'mon you lot, I'm not game to touch the keyboard without rubber gloves now.

There's an old Navy cure for all of this, RUM and lots of it. It may not cure your trouble but you won't give a d@mn. Good 70 proof Barbados rum will kill any germ known to science.

Last edited:
Well I was feeling happy, until reading some of these posts:?

Winter is just about over people you will feel better soon, have a nice hot whiskey cures anything :cheers:

Oh Lord...My head is pounding, my vision is blurring in and out with my heartbeat, and I have a fever of 101.3...Im feeling just peachy keen.

Back