Holy War ?

tetvet

Banned
Is the Pope and Christians in general calling for a Holy War against ISIS , Italy for sure is getting nervous now that ISIS is on the Coast of Libya .:read:

Bill O'REILLY is one of the best news anchors in my opinion. And Brian Williams I would only trust him to sell my used car.

Why even make it a holy war...no need to make this more complicated than it is. Just kill them...period!

As for the anchors, I don't trust any of them because none of them are true journalists.....

In the UK the talking Heads are known as News Readers , that's what they do they read out loud whatever's placed in front off them .

I still like the idea of telling them that there are 72 virgins for each of them in the middle of the desert and when they all get there nuke them.

Now if you bury a Muslim martyr or his remains in a pig skin then he can not go past go or collect his virgins. Now if we started to do this I wonder how many of them would want to die

I still like the idea of telling them that there are 72 virgins for each of them in the middle of the desert and when they all get there nuke them.

Now if you bury a Muslim martyr or his remains in a pig skin then he can not go past go or collect his virgins. Now if we started to do this I wonder how many of them would want to die

Yeah because alienating 1.8 billion people over the actions of a few thousand is a really smart idea.

Here is an idea how about we pack up and bugger off out of the middle east, stop interfering in their politics and stop trying to sell them the western lifestyle of hypertension, fast food and an early coronary and let them find their own way in life?

If they pop across the border you shoot back otherwise leave each other alone to make our mistakes.

In my opinion, BBC World News is highly regarded and trusted.
Wrong .. i actually tested their trust during the Bahranian revolution 2011 .. when i faked some news about the egyptian navy reaching to bahrain to protect their coast again iranian invasion (i did write that in the Bahranian forum) just after 5 minutes , i saw my fake news on the Urgent line on BBC
: )))

are you for real? lol does it really matter? making bullets containing pig's skin or burying muslims in a pig skin , like they can fool god ? haha whatever

Back