Help? Is it worth it?

The British army is an option but i have always wanted to go to america, and i have always wanted to live there, its a chance for me to become a better person and joining the army could make me the man i want to be, but i also wouldnt mind bunking in with an American babe haha ;)

The British army is an option but i have always wanted to go to america, and i have always wanted to live there, its a chance for me to become a better person and joining the army could make me the man i want to be, but i also wouldnt mind bunking in with an American babe haha ;)

What about the Royal Marines or Royal Navy? ;)

We (Brit's) are the superior forces! :hide: :horsie:

Plenty of babes in the British forces. :D

Simple- You guys may have the class, but we got the babes!

You mean these aren't them!!! :D

fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

What about the Royal Marines or Royal Navy? ;)

We (Brit's) are the superior forces! :hide: :horsie:

Plenty of babes in the British forces. :D

Avoid the cabbage heads, do something more decent like the army. The squids and the amphibians haven't evolved since....the Permian time period :)

Believe me if i want to stay in this country i would i mean im leaving my family behind and everything, i really wanna get out this place, i wouldnt mind joining the navy, see personally i have no preference in being on the front line cowardly you might think, but i would like to i trough the army to do the following:-
1) take me where i can go in life
2) show me boundaries and give me the tools i new for society
3) and lastly give me the knowledge and skills to gain other areas of working life

I never had a good schooling and i believe the army is my chance to start again
I thank you for all your comments by the way, it helps.

Believe me if i want to stay in this country i would i mean im leaving my family behind and everything, i really wanna get out this place, i wouldnt mind joining the navy, see personally i have no preference in being on the front line cowardly you might think, but i would like to i trough the army to do the following:-
1) take me where i can go in life
2) show me boundaries and give me the tools i new for society
3) and lastly give me the knowledge and skills to gain other areas of working life

I never had a good schooling and i believe the army is my chance to start again
I thank you for all your comments by the way, it helps.

It might be easier to join the military in other commonwealth countries if you desire to leave GB. The US is downsizing its armed forces, from what I understand, the US armed forces aren't supporting any one to get a green card, which you need to join there.

Avoid the cabbage heads, do something more decent like the army. The squids and the amphibians haven't evolved since....the Permian time period :)

Of course we haven't evolved, we were created superior and await everyone else to catch up. :D

Back