Hello Ya'll, Newbie here - Page 2

Read more about Hello. My name is Misty and I'm new to this post board. I've recently decided to join the Air Force Reserves, that is after talking to Marine Recruiters. I'll be doing my

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

October 10th, 2005   #11
Springfield

Welcome, Misty. (my cousin's name is Misty :P )

-
October 10th, 2005   #12
Team Infidel

Welcome to the board..... Now drop and give me 20!

October 10th, 2005   #13
migidarra

Quote:
I've recently decided to join the Air Force Reserves, that is after talking to Marine Recruiters.
Welcome to the boards Misty!! Glad to have you!!

If I might inquire as to how a Marine recruiter pointed you to the Air force....that is unfathomable. The marines need good strong people like yourself...not the airforce um...stupid recruiter...anywho!!

HEHEHE
GO MARINES
You will absolutely love it here. Its cool because you actually can buy forum stuff here....

October 17th, 2005   #14
NewRecruitAFR2332

Quote:
Originally Posted by migidarra
Quote:
I've recently decided to join the Air Force Reserves, that is after talking to Marine Recruiters.
Welcome to the boards Misty!! Glad to have you!!

If I might inquire as to how a Marine recruiter pointed you to the Air force....that is unfathomable. The marines need good strong people like yourself...not the airforce um...stupid recruiter...anywho!!

HEHEHE
GO MARINES
You will absolutely love it here. Its cool because you actually can buy forum stuff here....
Ok, physical didn't go as planned.

Marines didn't direct me to the Air Force, I did that myself. I just agreed to meet with the Marine recruiter so that I could get him out of my line at work. But really, I was always more interested in the Air Force but the Marines were very helpful and not at all pushy. So go non-pushy Marine recruiters.

October 17th, 2005   #15
Navy Boy

That sounds like a good deal Misty!

November 23rd, 2005   #16
sandy

Welcome to the forum.
Have good time.

November 23rd, 2005   #17
Fox

Welcome to the forums!!!

I shall return-

General Douglas MacArthur