Hello Ya'll, Newbie here

NewRecruitAFR2332

Hello. My name is Misty and I'm new to this post board.
I've recently decided to join the Air Force Reserves, that is after talking to Marine Recruiters.
I'll be doing my physical on Thursday (Oct 13).
Right now I work for AAFES as a cashier.

So Hello Everybody!

I've recently decided to join the Air Force Reserves, that is after talking to Marine Recruiters.

Welcome to the boards Misty!! Glad to have you!!

If I might inquire as to how a Marine recruiter pointed you to the Air force....that is unfathomable. The marines need good strong people like yourself...not the airforce :) um...stupid recruiter...anywho!!

HEHEHE
GO MARINES
You will absolutely love it here. Its cool because you actually can buy forum stuff here....

migidarra said:

Welcome to the boards Misty!! Glad to have you!!

If I might inquire as to how a Marine recruiter pointed you to the Air force....that is unfathomable. The marines need good strong people like yourself...not the airforce :) um...stupid recruiter...anywho!!

HEHEHE
GO MARINES
You will absolutely love it here. Its cool because you actually can buy forum stuff here....

Ok, physical didn't go as planned.

Marines didn't direct me to the Air Force, I did that myself. I just agreed to meet with the Marine recruiter so that I could get him out of my line at work. But really, I was always more interested in the Air Force but the Marines were very helpful and not at all pushy. So go non-pushy Marine recruiters.

Back