Germans Are World's Worst Lovers, Americans Are 5th Worst: Poll

hamidreza

A poll of 15,000 women that rated the world's best and worst lovers found that German men topped the worst list because they were deemed "too smelly," the Telegraph reported.
The Germans were followed closely by the English, who were considered "too lazy," while the Swedes, who came in third, were accused of being "too quick to finish."
On the other end of the spectrum, Latin countries topped the "best lover" list, with Spain at number one, followed by Brazil, Italy and France, reported the Daily Mail.

The poll was carried out by www.OnePoll.com and asked women from 20 countries to rate men from different countries based on their ability in bed. The women also had to provide an explanation for their answers, the Telegraph reported.

The Dutch were considered too rough, while Americans made it into the Top 5 on the worst lovers list because they were too dominating in bed, Fox News reported.
The other countries that also did badly are: Greece (soppy), Scotland (too loud), Turkey (too sweaty), Wales (too selfish) and Russia (too hairy), theHindustan Times reported.
A spokesperson for www.OnePoll.com added: ''These results are an eye-opener for thousands of men around the world and female travellers might judge potential new lovers by looking at these results.''
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/30/germans-are-worlds-worst_n_304392.html

Er, real men don't care which men are the worst or best lovers. We are just looking for a woman that's not too smelly,hairy, sweaty, gassy, or ones that do crossword puzzles, watch TV, text or do their nails during the act. :love:

Er, real men don't care which men are the worst or best lovers. We are just looking for a woman that's not too smelly,hairy, sweaty, gassy, or ones that do crossword puzzles, watch TV, text or do their nails during the act. :love:

But I like the doggy style; watching ice hockey and having fun at the same time, I call it...multitasking

Whats nasty is when they use your bum as an ash tray.

All country ho can were nazi they hate if they don't have all as nazi I mean.

But i'm like Germany, Finland and Sweden more then Russia, China and Vietnam exampel.

Mouslims like terrorist more than western world.

Asia is worse place. Then Africa. Then central America.

South Africa I like in Africa then others worse.

Only catholic countries the quiz was from. They most of catholics are against nazi but they do nothing against Germany and Sweden and Netherlands today there the nazi are in Europe plus England, Danmark, Norway and Finland. Greece are today more nazi in WW2 there were neutral or? Italy never won against Greece is second war hahahahaha. When Greece were normalthink country? Italy was cleaner in WW2 then Rome reich.

:rambo:

Last edited:
I like nazi more than terrorist.

It is bigger army in Iran than all armies of terrorist.

WTC terrorist attack was not good for USA.

USA and 2500 troops of NATO is left and fight together against taliban. Plus Afghan Army.

Last edited:
I think China is worse against western world but they do nothing.

China is a funky country.

China is communist state but they do nothing.

Maybe uped 30 years but Russian have nukes if they will.

Russia have big nukes at home.

Communist don't exist in Australia. Lucky for them. :viking:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like nazi more than terrorist.QUOTE]

In the US many Neo Nazi's are essentially terrorist performing racial-ethnic murders and vandalism.

Personally I tend to regard neo-nazi's as wannabes more than terrorists, they are effectively losers that have failed to adapt to the realities of multicutural world instead latching on to a group that the world banded together to remove from society.

They should be ridiculed more than feared.

Personally I tend to regard neo-nazi's as wannabes more than terrorists, they are effectively losers that have failed to adapt to the realities of multicutural world instead latching on to a group that the world banded together to remove from society.

They should be ridiculed more than feared.

However this is not completely correct in the US. In the US they do commit act of terror. As stated murder, bombing and vandalism. If that's not intended to terrorize certain groups than?

A boring communist swede in this forum have says hims sake about nazi.

He didn't like nazi.

A typical communist how never like nazi.

Same problem with me with one finnish men in my house.

A gang member how fight against nazi when he know.

From the PM´s I have received from you 0413, I´m inclined to think you are mentally ill.

I have wondered from the public messages, if the poor guy was coming unhinged or if it was a horrible translation issue.

I have wondered from the public messages, if the poor guy was coming unhinged or if it was a horrible translation issue.

Maybe it's better to blame the use of dotted mushrooms from South America...with the use of such, it's easy to get lost in the translation. :)

Maybe it's better to blame the use of dotted mushrooms from South America...with the use of such, it's easy to get lost in the translation. :)

I listen to Metallica and Rammstein to remaning my voises.

I can blame back stupid finnish ligister and one polish man how eating through never are victory.

I never understand when my polish voise can eating through he is far away allways.

Last edited:
I like nazi more than terrorist.

It is bigger army in Iran than all armies of terrorist.

WTC terrorist attack was not good for USA.

USA and 2500 troops of NATO is left and fight together against taliban. Plus Afghan Army.

Because of this war the drug production increased by 800%?

Back