Gawd , 22 more Months

tetvet

Banned
This Country has to put up with Obama for 22 more months what the hell did we do to deserve this ? Never again will we ever see another President as useless as this because there isn't anyone more useless just as useless yes but not more .;-)

I'm going to cut Bush a little slack true we went to Iraq and Afghan but at the time the American people were all for it .

I'm going to cut Bush a little slack true we went to Iraq and Afghan but at the time the American people were all for it .

Of course you are because you are a Republican or at least right wing as you failed to omit that the American public were pro-war because they were fed manufactured evidence of Hussiens intentions.

What you said was basically the same as saying I am going to cut Hitler a little slack for invading Poland because the Germans were all for it and totally ignore that fact that the Gleiwitz incident was entirely fabricated.

No weaker than your argument I am still trying to figure out what your point is other than to try and justify the manufacture of evidence for war, Hitler did it for Poland, Bush did it for Iraq and you seem determined to brush it of because it was "popular".

Someone who supports the New Zealand rugby team[emoji4]

That would be these guys.
t31064.gif
t31064.gif
t31064.gif
t31064.gif
t31064.gif
t31064.gif
t31064.gif

All-Blacks-Banner.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_national_rugby_union_team

Back